Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no hot babes, beautiful scenaries, cute animals - only ugly photos

2 posters

Go down

no hot babes, beautiful scenaries, cute animals - only ugly photos Empty no hot babes, beautiful scenaries, cute animals - only ugly photos

Post by sun Thu 31 Mar 2011, 22:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

no hot babes, beautiful scenaries, cute animals - only ugly photos Empty Re: no hot babes, beautiful scenaries, cute animals - only ugly photos

Post by sun Thu 31 Mar 2011, 22:39

Zambia, 2010: Two-year-old Bright smiles at his aunt and primary caretaker Leontina in Mulebambushi Village. Bright acquired HIV in utero, and his mother, Yvonne, died of an AIDS-related illness last year. Services to prevent the mother-to-child transmission of HIV are now available in their district, and Bright is receiving life-saving antiretroviral medicines.
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

no hot babes, beautiful scenaries, cute animals - only ugly photos Empty Re: no hot babes, beautiful scenaries, cute animals - only ugly photos

Post by sun Thu 31 Mar 2011, 22:47

u r blessed for u u have (bad or good), cherish wat u hv now, many ppl cant hv it all, leave alone the emotion and unhappiness alone [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 31 Mar 2011, 22:55

There was a blind girl who hated herself because she was blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there
for her. She told her boyfriend, "If I could only see the world, I will marry you."
One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her. When the bandages came off, she was able to see everything, including her boyfriend.
He asked her, "Now that you can see the world, will you marry me?" The girl looked at her boyfriend and saw that he was blind.
The sight of his closed eyelids shocked her. She hadn't expected that. The thought of looking at them the rest of her life led
her to refuse to marry him.
Her boyfriend left in tears and days later had a note sent to her saying, "Take good care of your eyes, my dear, for before they
were yours, they were mine."
This is often how our human nature works when our status changes. Only a very few remember what life was like before, and who was
always by their side in the most painful situations.
Life is a gift.
Today, before you say an unkind word, think of someone who can't speak.
Before you complain about the taste of your food, think of someone who has nothing to eat.
Before you complain about your husband or wife, think of someone who's crying out to God for a companion.
Today, before you complain about life, think of those who may have died before their time.
Before whining about the distance you drive, think of those who walk the same distance on foot.
When you are tired and complain about your job, think of the unemployed, the disabled, and those who wish they had your job.
And, when depressing thoughts seem to get you down, put a smile on your face and think: you're alive and still around for a reason.
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 31 Mar 2011, 22:56

Sun not oni good in tok kok or nonsense but good in drama also, i bet u all loss to me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Thu 31 Mar 2011, 23:16

sun wrote:Sun not oni good in tok kok or nonsense but good in drama also, i bet u all loss to me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i think everyone is good in drama, else will be killed in the society...
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2011-01-31
Comments : Failure is just a stepping stone towards success as long as we learn from the mistake and never do it again.
Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 31 Mar 2011, 23:18

8888 wrote:
sun wrote:Sun not oni good in tok kok or nonsense but good in drama also, i bet u all loss to me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Thu 31 Mar 2011, 23:20

sun wrote:
8888 wrote:

sun, u only 22 years old?
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2011-01-31
Comments : Failure is just a stepping stone towards success as long as we learn from the mistake and never do it again.
Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 31 Mar 2011, 23:21

8888 wrote:
sun wrote:
8888 wrote:

sun, u only 22 years old?

no lar, i very old, I m > 36 already [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 31 Mar 2011, 23:45

the most beautiful gal I ever seen in my life.
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 31 Mar 2011, 23:54

the most beautiful gal is not juz buatiful gal, she is Priyanka Chopra, the Unicef embasador. the pretty one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 31 Mar 2011, 23:55

ok, enuf drama from me ya, good night [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down