Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

30 Dec 2011

+18
Cals
ESH
GreenTea
inQic
locomania
nitezshiro
aam
Bursa berserker
Big Bull
thk
mabs
Chandra
kaikiattan
joker
winghaur
phoenix777
W
davors
22 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

30 Dec 2011 - Page 21 Empty Re: 30 Dec 2011

Post by W Sat 31 Dec 2011, 11:15

maxims wrote:
W wrote:
maxims wrote:
W wrote:
maxims wrote:just like kulim cb..u gys if enter this kind of speculative counter..is consider luck..50 50 luck is considered gamble. we donno what the price this cb will reach, therefore at the mercy of others, u can make say when u buy 13 cents and sell 16 cents, but u will end up loss when u buy 19.5 and sell 17 cent. again, it depend on player appetite lo. if we stick to fundamental such as buy wehn kulim cb reach 7 to 8 cent and hold, under all circumstances chances to make money is higher than losses. again, i do hope in the dragon year, u all be very careful, don sai lang all capital on spec stock as it will wipe out ur entire capital, go in say max 25% of ur trading limit, it's better miss than regret later that when ur capital gone you cant make a come back. also we you gain gain gain, say ur constant buying qty is 2k lot don buy maximum limit such as 5k lot as it will wipe out your gain faster than u gain. buy incrementally and slowly increase trading size. too greedy will render u back to square one.

yalo..indeed..sometime go in too large quantity with all out will easily to wipe out our cap.Cos greedy is overwhelmed us until we cant differentiate the safe situation from the dangerous one.We just throw money and gamble. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

another good example is mahsing bb, it's ok to buy buy buy at the initial stage when mom spike up, if miss then should be extra extra careful not to chase except mom spike up somemore. else chances to lost 30 to 80% of ur capital is possible [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

like one of phoenix fren who chase high and kena.she takes at 0.09 mahsing-cb then kena,sold at 0.065 lastly.instant lost 2.5cent [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ask her to join bc, all the towering mind is here, what's more maxims is here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

should refer to phoenix le. Clap Clap
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kaikiattan Sat 31 Dec 2011, 13:02

maxims wrote:just like kulim cb..u gys if enter this kind of speculative counter..is consider luck..50 50 luck is considered gamble. we donno what the price this cb will reach, therefore at the mercy of others, u can make say when u buy 13 cents and sell 16 cents, but u will end up loss when u buy 19.5 and sell 17 cent. again, it depend on player appetite lo. if we stick to fundamental such as buy wehn kulim cb reach 7 to 8 cent and hold, under all circumstances chances to make money is higher than losses. again, i do hope in the dragon year, u all be very careful, don sai lang all capital on spec stock as it will wipe out ur entire capital, go in say max 25% of ur trading limit, it's better miss than regret later that when ur capital gone you cant make a come back. also we you gain gain gain, say ur constant buying qty is 2k lot don buy maximum limit such as 5k lot as it will wipe out your gain faster than u gain. buy incrementally and slowly increase trading size. too greedy will render u back to square one.

max u said smthg very precise to my situation last time. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
When i suddenly had RM45k from RM5k, i become duno how to trade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. duno how many lots to buy. buy too much, duno how to sell. buy too less, earn little very chun doi!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
then at last lost back...... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
but at least now know ady la. learn from mistake. tuition fees~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] gv me 1 more chance wif RM45k in hand, it will definitely stay wif me forever! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kaikiattan
kaikiattan

Male Join date : 2011-02-16
Comments : time to buy a house? hehe~

Back to top Go down

Post by kaikiattan Sat 31 Dec 2011, 13:03

phoenix wrote:
kaikiattan wrote:
phoenix wrote:
kaikiattan wrote:seems like everyone had a good year! me too! haha...

this year actually is very good. from starting capital of RM5k become RM45k. 9times!! It's because of september penny stock goreng time and november bb goreng time. but then lose back heavily until left RM20k.

A good experience anyway. Next time will hold and save when hv money.

Overall, learn a lot of different things. Most importantly is the "feeling" of stock. haha~ fight again next year la! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

congrats bt what a waste [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....nextime after u win big u shd pecut abit....like me sometimes strike dragon then i pecut.....play 200-500 lot nia [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

kkt im still wondering wht happen to ur harvest....did u throw and buy dps on that very day?

haha...u still rmb the story on that dangerous day, 14/11/2011 ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

there are 3 stocks which are rising like xiao lang : harvest, DPS and SYF
2 of them limit up in last hour, 4pm : harvest and SYF

DPS-wa charge up from 0.1 --> 0.3 (no limit up)
harvest-wa from 1.59 --> 1.81
syf-wa from 0.4 --> 0.645

I had around RM35k in harvest-wa that time. I sold off all of them and go into the cheapest, DPS-WA at around 0.25 for more % gain. Next morning, syf-wa gap down and harvest-wa become designated stock while DPS charged to the highest of 0.4.......

that's the story of a lucky man wif a lucky choise.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

what a relief phewwww......cos that day i remember u said u want hold harvest kao kao was so worried the next day kena suspend....bt u also said u huat frm dps so i was hoping u swtich fund.....luckily u nt big cap guy...buy both [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

me also close call clear entire harvest wa holding at 1.65 early morning and for some reason lost interest in it....when saw it limit up regret abit but dun care cos i switch whole fund to syf.....

only play dps abit in afternoon cos in office liao

good to hear u survive [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yaya, that time is luck man....who would hv tot harvest will be designated??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
luckily survived~ hope 2012 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] come non stop la!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kaikiattan
kaikiattan

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 31 Dec 2011, 14:35

kaikiattan wrote:

max u said smthg very precise to my situation last time. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
When i suddenly had RM45k from RM5k, i become duno how to trade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. duno how many lots to buy. buy too much, duno how to sell. buy too less, earn little very chun doi!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
then at last lost back...... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
but at least now know ady la. learn from mistake. tuition fees~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] gv me 1 more chance wif RM45k in hand, it will definitely stay wif me forever! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yup wht max said is right....these day i go spec stock 3-500 lots maximum nia.....and most spec stock i play...i play bb lor at least gt something to refer n cabut when mom kaput.....

yesterday i saw scommir i know can make bt dun dare take 300 lots oso....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] end up miss boat....haih play bb better lah.....these day bb quite good oso....mom move abit they move.....mom chiong they chiong more [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 31 Dec 2011, 14:37

kaikiattan wrote:

this time 100k man [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] handle it properyl [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 31 Dec 2011, 14:43

i forget to check dow yesterday....no stock on hand man so happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 31 Dec 2011, 14:48

phoenix wrote:
kaikiattan wrote:

yup wht max said is right....these day i go spec stock 3-500 lots maximum nia.....and most spec stock i play...i play bb lor at least gt something to refer n cabut when mom kaput.....

yesterday i saw scommir i know can make bt dun dare take 300 lots oso....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] end up miss boat....haih play bb better lah.....these day bb quite good oso....mom move abit they move.....mom chiong they chiong more [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this one advice of the year man.....all comrades must read!!! +3 for max [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Sat 31 Dec 2011, 15:45

+1 for gooding advise to noobies

max=845

phoe=328 like a beemer
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 31 Dec 2011, 15:53

wht is beemer? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

pak cals change bmw d [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] soon will make one bmw a mth?
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Sat 31 Dec 2011, 16:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nola, aim to buy one like this and keep for 10 years Smiley who knows you also get one? Evil
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 31 Dec 2011, 18:49

pak cals wht is beemer? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by joker Sat 31 Dec 2011, 19:01

phoenix wrote:pak cals wht is beemer? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
beemer = BMW Cool Cool
joker
joker

Male Join date : 2011-10-08
Job/Hobbies : Trading

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 31 Dec 2011, 19:16

joker wrote:
phoenix wrote:pak cals wht is beemer? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
beemer = BMW [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by kaikiattan Sun 01 Jan 2012, 00:44

Cals wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nola, aim to buy one like this and keep for 10 years [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] who knows you also get one? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ok...decided!
next year 31-12-2012, all BC-ers will be driving different series of BMW and we shall all hang out at Sarawak wif our beemers and eat empurau wif Max! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kaikiattan
kaikiattan

Back to top Go down

Post by inQic Sun 01 Jan 2012, 17:49

kaikiattan wrote:
Cals wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nola, aim to buy one like this and keep for 10 years [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] who knows you also get one? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ok...decided!
next year 31-12-2012, all BC-ers will be driving different series of BMW and we shall all hang out at Sarawak wif our beemers and eat empurau wif Max! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+1 +1 +1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
inQic
inQic

Male Join date : 2011-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21