Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd January 2012 - The first day of trading $$$

+15
thk
hlk
joker
Chandra
mabs
winghaur
davors
WinningHeart
aam
Big Bull
inQic
kaikiattan
Cals
phoenix777
W
19 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

3rd January 2012 - The first day of trading $$$ - Page 18 Empty Re: 3rd January 2012 - The first day of trading $$$

Post by WW Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:16

kaikiattan wrote:today 3k profit wif mas-cd overnight 1043lots average 0.14 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hope tomolo continue to uptrend and hit 0.2!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

W tomolo got exam? mine start tomolo morning 830am!!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

u r so good now...congratulation.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WW
WW

Male Join date : 2011-10-09
Job/Hobbies : Share Trading, Golfing
Comments : Money, Ideas, Patience and Luck
Profit & Loss New life since 2013...TA & FA to max return !

Back to top Go down

3rd January 2012 - The first day of trading $$$ - Page 18 Empty Re: 3rd January 2012 - The first day of trading $$$

Post by phoenix777 Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:16

cheer up lah all......make few k all so sad

ppl else where want jump liao like u see wonderworlds avatar.....jump frm there [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:17

kaikiattan wrote:today 3k profit wif mas-cd overnight 1043lots average 0.14 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hope tomolo continue to uptrend and hit 0.2!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

W tomolo got exam? mine start tomolo morning 830am!!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

start 5 jan wor..sienz.. Headbang u good la,last year ed..hahaha...i still nid to study another two years.before become professional full time trader. Rofl
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:18

W wrote:

start 5 jan wor..sienz.. Headbang u good la,last year ed..hahaha...i still nid to study another two years.before become professional full time trader. Rofl

the end result is well worth it Evil
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:18

phoenix wrote:cheer up lah all......make few k all so sad

ppl else where want jump liao like u see wonderworlds avatar.....jump frm there [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i have put wrong avatar...have to jump from the top on 1st day. Going to change new avatar soon.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WW
WW

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:19

i believe our style overall is good one....we wont kena big...... Devil

lets watch and see..
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:21

BC pages tiap tiap hari hit new high wor.. Devil
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:23

W wrote:i believe our style overall is good one....we wont kena big...... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lets watch and see..

sikit sikit jadi bukit.....and frm time to time can strike some dragons too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:25

phoenix wrote:
W wrote:i believe our style overall is good one....we wont kena big...... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lets watch and see..

sikit sikit jadi bukit.....and frm time to time can strike some dragons too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

haha,we want one day portfolio increased 10k above one..else didnt realize the change.. Giggle
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:27

W wrote:
phoenix wrote:

lets watch and see..

haha,we want one day portfolio increased 10k above one..else didnt realize the change.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yup yup.....i miss the times when i make 150 bfr fee and run ard the house [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:29

Wonderful World wrote:
phoenix wrote:cheer up lah all......make few k all so sad

i have put wrong avatar...have to jump from the top on 1st day. Going to change new avatar soon.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

going for new vroooommm tomorrow.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WW
WW

Back to top Go down

Post by kaikiattan Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:29

W wrote:

start 5 jan wor..sienz.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] u good la,last year ed..hahaha...i still nid to study another two years.before become professional full time trader. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wah...that means tomolo u stil can trade!! tomolo i will miss out most of the morning session! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] even exam heart also at stock market!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

full time trader not easy o....cant afford to lose. onli can gain. cos if lose, our capital gone, then we r left wif nthg. therefore the pressure will come n affect our trading skills. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dun worry la, 1 day RM1k profit, 1 month RM20k profit le!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kaikiattan
kaikiattan

Male Join date : 2011-02-16
Comments : time to buy a house? hehe~

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:35

kaikiattan wrote:
W wrote:

start 5 jan wor..sienz.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] u good la,last year ed..hahaha...i still nid to study another two years.before become professional full time trader. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wah...that means tomolo u stil can trade!! tomolo i will miss out most of the morning session! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] even exam heart also at stock market!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

full time trader not easy o....cant afford to lose. onli can gain. cos if lose, our capital gone, then we r left wif nthg. therefore the pressure will come n affect our trading skills. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dun worry la, 1 day RM1k profit, 1 month RM20k profit le!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no other job than trading can have this income. And this is not limited to RM20k per month. It's explosive to unlimit amount...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WW
WW

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:37

kaikiattan wrote:
W wrote:

wont lose one..if lose also lose small small le...haha..i may be start study liao tomorrow..else diu lo...cant finish alrd.
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:39

money cant finished earn..but exam just once.. Devil

no choice. Blush
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ESH Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:40

I wish I were a full time trader. No need see boss at all. But not yet skilled trader. Paper profit quite a lot today with mas-cd xD
ESH
ESH

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:42

W wrote:money cant finished earn..but exam just once.. Devil

no choice. Blush

study well and be a good economist, good luck W
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

Post by kaikiattan Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:43

Wonderful World wrote:
kaikiattan wrote:
W wrote:

no other job than trading can have this income. And this is not limited to RM20k per month. It's explosive to unlimit amount...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOL~ very true~ BUT!! no other job than trading can make u lose money and this is not limited to RM20k per month. It's explosive to unlimited amount!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kaikiattan
kaikiattan

Male Join date : 2011-02-16
Comments : time to buy a house? hehe~

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:43

Cals wrote:
W wrote:money cant finished earn..but exam just once.. Devil

no choice. Blush

study well and be a good economist, good luck W

thank cals.. Handshake
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:44

Wonderful World wrote:
kaikiattan wrote:
W wrote:

nt hard mar full time trader.....u earn ard 10k first then take it out lor use to cover expenses for 5-6 mths thn u can full trade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:47

phoenix wrote:
Wonderful World wrote:
kaikiattan wrote:
W wrote:

nt hard mar full time trader.....u earn ard 10k first then take it out lor use to cover expenses for 5-6 mths thn u can full trade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yes..indeed.. Dancing
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:49

today really a good start.....for BC forumers....... Clap
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:49

W wrote:
phoenix wrote:
Wonderful World wrote:
kaikiattan wrote:
W wrote:

yes..indeed.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

full time successful trader still is the dream...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WW
WW

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:51

going to hit new "high" page number? good start for 2012...BC forum.
WW
WW

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:52

Wonderful World wrote:
W wrote:
phoenix wrote:
Wonderful World wrote:
kaikiattan wrote:

yes..indeed.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

full time successful trader still is the dream...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

like pak abu say , why dream when you can do it

be a successful trader , be a trader

once you seen you will believe it can be done Fubar
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next