Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maxims stock pick

+3
phoenix777
kaikiattan
7 posters

Go down

maxims stock pick Empty maxims stock pick

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2012, 01:31

igb cf cd, dialog cc, kulim cb, bjtoto ch ck, all this bb may wake up soon or even go very sensitive, suitable to buy and hold for days, after that clear all few days before cny [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

gamuda and bursa certain bb can try but not much meat due to higher premium/conversion ratio

Back to top Go down

maxims stock pick Empty Re: maxims stock pick

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2012, 01:33

IGB-CF Buy 02:43PM 112,000 0.15000 16,800.00
IGB-CF Buy 03:46PM 100,000 0.15500 15,500.00
IGB-CF Buy 04:34PM 100,000 0.15000 15,000.00
IGB-CF Buy 04:34PM 200,000 0.15000 30,000.00
-------------------------------
512,000 0.15098 77,300.00
-------------------------------

IGB-CF Sell 02:45PM 112,000 0.16000 17,920.00

i may collect lot more depend on other player and mm, again dun fool with maxims, i never lost in battle and always win the war except mom being dump by very big fund like epf [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by kaikiattan Fri 13 Jan 2012, 02:14

IGB-CD and bjtoto-CH next tuesday last trading day! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kaikiattan
kaikiattan

Male Join date : 2011-02-16
Comments : time to buy a house? hehe~

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 Fri 13 Jan 2012, 07:15

maxims wrote:

i may collect lot more depend on other player and mm, again dun fool with maxims, i never lost in battle and always win the war except mom being dump by very big fund like epf [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the player behind this counter is really a big big man who ever take 5k 5k lots of mom.haha..btw,0.15,0.155 may be in high price for time being,you can get it lower i think.perhaps monday. Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 Fri 13 Jan 2012, 07:33

crystal wrote:
maxims wrote:

the player behind this counter is really a big big man who ever take 5k 5k lots of mom.haha..btw,0.15,0.155 may be in high price for time being,you can get it lower i think.perhaps monday. Innocent

today will dump by unethical mm. Giggle

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 13 Jan 2012, 08:14

crystal wrote:
maxims wrote:

the player behind this counter is really a big big man who ever take 5k 5k lots of mom.haha..btw,0.15,0.155 may be in high price for time being,you can get it lower i think.perhaps monday. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

epf lor.....epf hold alot of igb shares
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2012, 08:43

crystal wrote:
crystal wrote:
maxims wrote:

the player behind this counter is really a big big man who ever take 5k 5k lots of mom.haha..btw,0.15,0.155 may be in high price for time being,you can get it lower i think.perhaps monday. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

today will dump by unethical mm. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

how u know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2012, 08:44

crystal wrote:
maxims wrote:

buy high sell higher..i also buy aound 0.135 and 0.14 and sold already and likewise

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Fri 13 Jan 2012, 08:45

hossay sifu ... noted and tenkiu for the guidance [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2012, 08:49

i am not first day playing with big fund and also mm and other player la...again we are here to make money...but not to utter something that try to contradict to each other point of view ma..remember this is bcom..not investlah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 Fri 13 Jan 2012, 08:51

crystal wrote:
crystal wrote:
maxims wrote:

today will dump by unethical mm. Giggle

igb-cd expired and weight average counted by cimb mm so nvm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2012, 08:59

crystal wrote:
crystal wrote:
crystal wrote:
maxims wrote:

today will dump by unethical mm. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

igb-cd expired and weight average counted by cimb mm so nvm

vwap mm wont do so much thing la...if they do they also hurt [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by thk Fri 13 Jan 2012, 09:03

Good morning sifu Max and el
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2012, 09:11

thk wrote:Good morning sifu Max and el
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Bull Fri 13 Jan 2012, 09:22

hi maxims, i'm in for IGB-CF @ 0.155... (small lots only).. hahaha

:)

hope can earn some Japanese buffet dinner... lolx
Big Bull
Big Bull

Male Join date : 2011-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2012, 09:25

Big Bull wrote:hi maxims, i'm in for IGB-CF @ 0.155... (small lots only).. hahaha

:)

hope can earn some Japanese buffet dinner... lolx
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Fri 13 Jan 2012, 09:47

I am in at 300lots IGB CF.Play small small [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chandra

Female Join date : 2011-02-22
Job/Hobbies : Reading,Surfing Net,Gardening,Cooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down