Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does it take to be a day trader

+3
phoenix777
aam
kppl
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What does it take to be a day trader Empty What does it take to be a day trader

Post by kppl Fri 03 Feb 2012, 10:29

Good day all 'BC Kaki's,

Please share your views, tools used, styles about day trading...
Since there are so many Sifus around, please do share the skills.

'Kung Fu is for everyone' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

What does it take to be a day trader Empty Re: What does it take to be a day trader

Post by aam Fri 03 Feb 2012, 11:57

welcome kppl80 Handshake
to do day trade must first thing must trade a liquid product
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

What does it take to be a day trader Empty Re: What does it take to be a day trader

Post by kppl Fri 03 Feb 2012, 12:06

One thing i noticed....time is what I don't have....wonder how people manage to track so many counters [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 03 Feb 2012, 12:48

by playing many counter u can track lor....

for example i keep making money in hot items like proton drb....i will pt in my watchlist....so everytime it chiong i will spot it....

daily oso i will hot items according to news....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by aam Fri 03 Feb 2012, 13:37

kppl80 wrote:One thing i noticed....time is what I don't have....wonder how people manage to track so many counters [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
if dont have time why lah say want to day trade? Headbang Headbang Rofl Rofl
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 03 Feb 2012, 13:39

aam wrote:
kppl80 wrote:One thing i noticed....time is what I don't have....wonder how people manage to track so many counters [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
if dont have time why lah say want to day trade? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no time forget lor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

btw dun mind introducing urself?we prefer sharing kung fu with frens [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Fri 03 Feb 2012, 13:41

Interesting feedback....thanks guys

liquid by definition is high volume?

hot items also by view of high volume?

what other indicator is best viewed? I seem to keep looking in the opposite direction [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Actually I go by MA....which doesn't truly show 'hotness' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Fri 03 Feb 2012, 13:47

phoenix777 wrote:
aam wrote:
if dont have time why lah say want to day trade? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no time forget lor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

btw dun mind introducing urself?we prefer sharing kung fu with frens [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With skills I can maximize my time.....also with skills and tools I can even trade while on the throne [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Intro done.....
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 03 Feb 2012, 14:00

i dont use tools one.....just kungfu

when u have true kung fu.....you no need weapons [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 03 Feb 2012, 14:01

kppl80 wrote:Interesting feedback....thanks guys

what other indicator is best viewed? I seem to keep looking in the opposite direction [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Actually I go by MA....which doesn't truly show 'hotness' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

liquid is high volume n movement....like computergate high vol bt never move...how to cari makan? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hot items like drb lor.....proton at one point....harvest at one point....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by aam Fri 03 Feb 2012, 14:05

what kind of skill can increase time one? Innocent one hour become 2hour i want to learn oso Inlove
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

Post by aam Fri 03 Feb 2012, 14:06

phoenix777 wrote:
kppl80 wrote:Interesting feedback....thanks guys

liquid is high volume n movement....like computergate high vol bt never move...how to cari makan? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hot items like drb lor.....proton at one point....harvest at one point....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
compugate bagus arr, conman legend Laugh Laugh Laugh
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 03 Feb 2012, 14:11

aam wrote:what kind of skill can increase time one? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] one hour become 2hour i want to learn oso [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Fri 03 Feb 2012, 14:14

aam wrote:what kind of skill can increase time one? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] one hour become 2hour i want to learn oso [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

relatively speaking ma...if you can perform a task efficiently in a span of time...you can perform more task...hence... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Fri 03 Feb 2012, 14:15

maybe a android/ipong phone to monitor while on the go for your platform.

any indicator is a laggard , dependant on interpretation
you could try RSI, MACD, Stochastics
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : â€Ĺ“My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it Iâ€â„˘ď¸Źd have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.â€Âť
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by aam Fri 03 Feb 2012, 14:20

kppl80 wrote:

relatively speaking ma...if you can perform a task efficiently in a span of time...you can perform more task...hence... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
but if you have to work fulltime sit in ofit ur boss see you then oso no use cannot trade even veri fast perform task oso no use lo Emo
if ur job nature can ular here there then can be day trade Party
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Fri 03 Feb 2012, 14:25

aam wrote:
kppl80 wrote:

but if you have to work fulltime sit in ofit ur boss see you then oso no use cannot trade even veri fast perform task oso no use lo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
if ur job nature can ular here there then can be day trade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

that's the reality .... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mataseri Fri 03 Feb 2012, 14:34

i want to ask.

how much do you put in your trading account as your capital base? 100k? 200k?

how often do you take it out, monthly like salary?

mataseri

Male Join date : 2012-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Fri 03 Feb 2012, 14:44

WinningHeart wrote:
aam wrote:
kppl80 wrote:

but if you have to work fulltime sit in ofit ur boss see you then oso no use cannot trade even veri fast perform task oso no use lo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
if ur job nature can ular here there then can be day trade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

that's the reality .... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No denying all the feedback...still we must enrich our lives with knowledge and kung fu!
'ta kong' til when [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Mon 06 Feb 2012, 19:23

Question to sifus,is it sufficient to day trade with may bank, comb or osk share platforms? If not what are those that support klse?
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 06 Feb 2012, 20:25

kppl80 wrote:Question to sifus,is it sufficient to day trade with may bank, comb or osk share platforms? If not what are those that support klse?

depend on ur style....if u like charts u need a chart software....

if like me i dont use charts i spot with my eyes....feel the momentum n go in....my trading platform is more than enough to make me profits daily
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Bursa berserker Mon 06 Feb 2012, 21:12

phoenix777 wrote:
kppl80 wrote:Question to sifus,is it sufficient to day trade with may bank, comb or osk share platforms? If not what are those that support klse?

depend on ur style....if u like charts u need a chart software....

if like me i dont use charts i spot with my eyes....feel the momentum n go in....my trading platform is more than enough to make me profits daily
same haha Devil
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Stock Portfolio : mitra :D lol

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Mon 06 Feb 2012, 21:18

nowaday must "feel" and "love" the bb .. treat it like ur tamagotchi [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 06 Feb 2012, 22:40

WinningHeart wrote:nowaday must "feel" and "love" the bb .. treat it like ur tamagotchi [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bc= no weapons [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

all use "zen kung fu" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 06 Feb 2012, 22:41

bern.....u using unifi....wht is the max download speed?
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next