Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

22nd Feb 2012

+12
kppl
WinningHeart
mataseri
GreenTea
WW
joker
locomania
Cals
sun
inQic
phoenix777
Chandra
16 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

22nd Feb 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: 22nd Feb 2012

Post by phoenix777 Wed 22 Feb 2012, 09:56

maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:hapseng i bought for few days also cant out...nia sing kung..wasting my time..soime more need to pick up [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ur drb huat leh mm buy 16cts [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
little bit ptofit...again listen to me..better do daytrade from now on..no more uncle and overnight...market change to dull..therefore we also have to change according to change condition

ok[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 09:58

i think better avoid drb family...all the up is trap...at the end still down..this pattern happen for the past few days...trap trap trap...some more gan chan ammb is there to dump at last minutes preclosing..because ci is in exercise counting period

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 09:59

kulim also half dead..let it settle down first....if go in either pick up with losses or make half cent...not not worth it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hapseng also dead...haih..i scare it will retrace..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:00

in summary all stock is half dead...except those goreng stock...hard le

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:02

maxims wrote:in summary all stock is half dead...except those goreng stock...hard le

goreng stock oso not the type tht chiong like no tomorrow....all up abit nia [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:03

Cals wrote:
GreenTea wrote:
Cals wrote:
locomania wrote:Seem like lately the Ace counter getting a lot of action. But guess is not BC cup of tea....

hurm all either white or slight green [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

also got green tea [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 1133 ur car plate ah??

not yet , but in future sure got my car plate [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
remember to come to my planet mars kopitiam using ur new car hehehee
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:04

maybulk is black listed..bb may become insensitive..guy forget about this stock

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:04

maxims wrote:
GreenTea wrote:
maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
locomania wrote:Seem like lately the Ace counter getting a lot of action. But guess is not BC cup of tea....

1-2 bid nia....wont earn much haih

so many purple colour counter..how to spot which one has potential to fly? cant each counter go in 10 lot le [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

10 too little for u la senior max, a tea spoon of sand on the beach ler for u..... choose one base on your instinct sure huat la lai!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

u think i am investlah fellow meh..choose one that coma then promote [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
choose one chun chun one la i mean[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:05

GreenTea wrote:
maxims wrote:
GreenTea wrote:
maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:

so many purple colour counter..how to spot which one has potential to fly? cant each counter go in 10 lot le [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

10 too little for u la senior max, a tea spoon of sand on the beach ler for u..... choose one base on your instinct sure huat la lai!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

u think i am investlah fellow meh..choose one that coma then promote [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
choose one chun chun one la i mean[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:07

maxims wrote:
GreenTea wrote:
maxims wrote:
GreenTea wrote:
maxims wrote:

the most chun one only happen in seconds..which is mom chiong few bid but bb player slow enough to cancel their q sell order which is lagging mom chiong>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wysiwyg

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:07

maxims wrote:nowaday i prefer daytrade if possible..overnight have too many setback [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Noted sifu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:07

maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:
GreenTea wrote:
maxims wrote:
GreenTea wrote:

the most chun one only happen in seconds..which is mom chiong few bid but bb player slow enough to cancel their q sell order which is lagging mom chiong>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wysiwyg

if we spot it..chances to gain is lot lot lot more than chances to lost....therefore hard working and active monitoring is the key [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:09

GreenTea wrote:
Cals wrote:
GreenTea wrote:
Cals wrote:

hurm all either white or slight green [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

also got green tea [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 1133 ur car plate ah??

not yet , but in future sure got my car plate [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol u still remember ar, and pak aam say
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : â€Ĺ“My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it Iâ€â„˘ď¸Źd have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.â€Âť
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:10

maxims wrote:in summary all stock is half dead...except those goreng stock...hard le

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:12

morning all!

To pheonix - happy birthday to the brother of the Pheonix! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To sifu max - thanks for the morning run down! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To chandra - happy anniversary! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:12

phoenix777 wrote:
GreenTea wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:

helo phoenix zai! few days no chat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] looks like now 1-2 bid not ur cup of tea liao oh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no mar.....most of it up 1-2bid down 5-6 bid.....trap leh if go in wrong kena burn nia

rite! rite! if unsure better don go in, later regret.
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:13

watch hapseng..for miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:15

GreenTea wrote:
Cals wrote:
GreenTea wrote:
Cals wrote:

mana tempat ini ?
WW
WW

Male Join date : 2011-10-09
Job/Hobbies : Share Trading, Golfing
Comments : Money, Ideas, Patience and Luck
Profit & Loss New life since 2013...TA & FA to max return !

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:15

maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:
GreenTea wrote:
maxims wrote:

if we spot it..chances to gain is lot lot lot more than chances to lost....therefore hard working and active monitoring is the key [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wah..... like professional job ler... senior max u hv unifi in miri oledi ah?
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:16

Cals wrote:
GreenTea wrote:
Cals wrote:
GreenTea wrote:
Cals wrote:

lol u still remember ar, and pak aam say

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] of cos i remember. how can we forget our family ler [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:16

GreenTea wrote:
maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:
GreenTea wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] choose one chun chun one la i mean[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nope i use streamyx 4m..actual speed around 500k per second..enough or not? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:18

maxims wrote:
GreenTea wrote:
maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nope i use streamyx 4m..actual speed around 500k per second..enough or not? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wah!!! even miri got 4m speed! haiz.... my area can consider still live on tree liao [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] only got streamys 2m that is why hard to spot fast moving stock.....
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:19

sifu u so depress :(

here oso feel same......everything nt moving at all [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if kena one lost duno how to make back oso
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:21

GreenTea wrote:
maxims wrote:
GreenTea wrote:
maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:

using excel force..even 30k per soconds also ok la..because we are sending text only not graphic(0.02 seconds wont count much if we active in spotting, but still kena few times out of 100 times slower than other lo)...but if wanted to browse other website of course faster is better

Wah!!! even miri got 4m speed! haiz.... my area can consider still live on tree liao [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] only got streamys 2m that is why hard to spot fast moving stock.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next