Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some good news in Europe

2 posters

Go down

Some good news in Europe Empty Some good news in Europe

Post by Cals Sat 03 Mar 2012, 12:19

Daily Forex Brief
London: Friday 2nd March 2012

Some good news in Europe

The deadline and hurdles for Greece are passing at a pace. Yesterday it was the decision that CDS would not be activated on Greek bonds, although this does not mean that they won't be in the future (for lengthy technical reasons). The other factor to note is that, even thought the EU has delayed the approval of the full EUR 130bln of the second aid package, there were positive responses to the degree of progress made by Greece to date in fulfilling the 38 requirements needed before full approval will be given. Don't expect any major headlines from the remainder of the EU summit today, with just a set-piece signing of the 'fiscal compact' on the main agenda. The other small slice of good news was an agreement to further speed up payments into the new rescue fund (European Stability Mechanism) which starts in the middle of the year. The single currency was feeling heavy during yesterday's session though, seemingly still pondering the implications of the ECB cash injection from earlier in the week.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Some good news in Europe Empty Re: Some good news in Europe

Post by Bursa berserker Sun 04 Mar 2012, 11:12

+1rep for news =)
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Stock Portfolio : mitra :D lol

Back to top Go down