Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great result for Obama

Go down

A great result for Obama Empty A great result for Obama

Post by Cals Mon 12 Mar 2012, 18:35

A great result for Obama

The good news just gets better.On Friday morning we had a great result for Greece, with overwhelming participation by private sector bond-holders in the bond-swap tender. On Friday afternoon, there was a great result for President Obama, with yet more signs of strength in the US labour market. Headline payrolls rose by 200k for the third consecutive month. Furthermore, whilst the unemployment rate held steady at 8.3%, household employment has grown significantly in recent months. It's worth noting that the labour force has increased by nearly 1m over the past two months, which explains the minimal decline in the unemployment rate. What we've seen in the past year and a half has been very positive and has shifted the outlook from one of years of further pain to one of light at the end of the tunnel. Unsurprisingly, the greenback greeted the jobs news with glee, the dollar index up 1% since early Friday. Technically, the dollar looks in good shape; as such, it is entirely plausible that the January high of 81.78 could be tested over coming weeks should the evidence of recovery in the US continue to show.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down