Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Msm malaysia holding berhad possible price in days or weeks

3 posters

Go down

Msm malaysia holding berhad possible price in days or weeks Empty Msm malaysia holding berhad possible price in days or weeks

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 13:57

5.2 immediate target...thereafter 5.3 to 5.4..the all time high level

Back to top Go down

Msm malaysia holding berhad possible price in days or weeks Empty Re: Msm malaysia holding berhad possible price in days or weeks

Post by kppl Wed 14 Mar 2012, 14:21

Clap Clap Clap
Beer Beer Beer
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Msm malaysia holding berhad possible price in days or weeks Empty Re: Msm malaysia holding berhad possible price in days or weeks

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 14:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 14 Mar 2012, 14:56

with you on this max, that forum why so high member rate but other items....zzz
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 14 Mar 2012, 15:02

dun forget msm not yet announce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 20:24

daily chart breached 5.08 kao kao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 20:25

15 minutes chart attempt to try 5.13 which is today high[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 20:26

hourly chart also attempting 5.13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 20:27

weekly chart also pointing 5.13 is the key resistant but weekly chart is far more important than all other indicators

therefore 5.13 is the battle ground, judging from msm momentum, this stock 70% will breach 5.13 tomorrow heading toward 5.20 level. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Wed 14 Mar 2012, 23:40

maxims wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

weekly chart also pointing 5.13 is the key resistant but weekly chart is far more important than all other indicators

therefore 5.13 is the battle ground, judging from msm momentum, this stock 70% will breach 5.13 tomorrow heading toward 5.20 level. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I like this observation! Thumbs Up Handshake
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Wed 14 Mar 2012, 23:42

i'll top up more....oooooooyeeeeeeeaaaahhhhhh!...MAXIM is great![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Wed 14 Mar 2012, 23:48

kppl80 wrote:
maxims wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I like this observation! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

same like BIMB.....hwhwhwhhwhwh[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down