Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sifu max: how to let profits run?

5 posters

Go down

sifu max: how to let profits run? Empty sifu max: how to let profits run?

Post by phoenix777 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 21:31

my problem leh.....up 1-2 bid i sell......after sell it chiong like no tomorrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

sifu max: how to let profits run? Empty Re: sifu max: how to let profits run?

Post by 1 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 22:42

phoenix777 wrote:my problem leh.....up 1-2 bid i sell......after sell it chiong like no tomorrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

good student indeed... Dancing

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sat 17 Mar 2012, 23:41

phoenix777 wrote:my problem leh.....up 1-2 bid i sell......after sell it chiong like no tomorrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

like this u almost in "Sure Win" situation leh ... coz no cmp at all [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 23:55

WinningHeart wrote:

like this u almost in "Sure Win" situation leh ... coz no cmp at all [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bt sometimes when a stock still going up i sell d [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] if it stop and drop only i PT is reasonable mar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 18 Mar 2012, 00:15

phoenix777 wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:

bt sometimes when a stock still going up i sell d [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] if it stop and drop only i PT is reasonable mar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

which stock? ... AGLOBAL? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 00:19

WinningHeart wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:

which stock? ... AGLOBAL? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nolah aglobal unpredictable haha....totally n idea where is it going

many many many stocks....even bb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] the only time i can let it run is if got good buy q support....if mom happen to ding dong ard same price i will sell it......
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 18 Mar 2012, 00:29

phoenix777 wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:

many many many stocks....even bb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] the only time i can let it run is if got good buy q support....if mom happen to ding dong ard same price i will sell it......

Next time if u "feel" the mum still chiongable then trust ur feeling for one time and let it run for a few bid [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 00:36

WinningHeart wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:

Next time if u "feel" the mum still chiongable then trust ur feeling for one time and let it run for a few bid [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bt sometimes after sell it drop kao kao wor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2012, 10:17

we need example to illustrate how to gain substantially from a counter...example msm cc..

1. i bought around 11k lots 0.015 but msm not moving so i sold it all around t2 to t3 at 0.015 and buy back same day but asking broker house not to do daytrade so to roll the bb to another 3 days or next day when mom up again but bb stagnant..so i buy back 9k lots at 0.015

2. the next trading days mom up again and bb msm cc battle ground may now stand at 0.02 to 0.025..therefore we can sell 0.025 and buy back 0.02

3. the next day, bb battle ground may move to 0.025 and 0.03, therefore i sell 0.025 and 0.03 like last friday and the average sale is 0.0275 and left 1k lots. if, mom move up again i can buy back 0.025 0.03 and sell 0.035, if mom down then no need to buy and sell the remaining.

4, therefore trading mean all the way we should buy and sell according and pending mom movement, WE BUY WHEN BB DROP MORE THAN MOM AND WE SELL WHEN BB UP MORE THAN MOM. THAT SIMPLE. WE MUST TAKE ADVANTAGE OF TRADING FLOWS AND PRICES.

5. there is no formula when to sell or when to buy like msm cc but we can access the when is the good time to go in or out. like msm cc, now it's very good price to buy at 0.025, 0.03 is 50 50..meaning not so good to sell or buy, but 0.035 is very good to sell cost when mom up a bit, chances to buy back 0.03 still huge.

my illustration is not easy to absorb but whoever able to get my point will flourish in stock market [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 10:24

+1 for shring

WAH SIFU 1000 REPS D [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2012, 10:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

you guy go study the trading flows of my msm cc..hope u guys get how i trade, from above picture if i let go msm cc tomorrow at 0.035, mean my total profits for msm cc is roughly rm22500 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 10:33

maxims wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

you guy go study the trading flows of my msm cc..hope u guys get how i trade, from above picture if i let go msm cc tomorrow at 0.035, mean my total profits for msm cc is roughly rm22500 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Sun 18 Mar 2012, 15:49

this is the reason sifu chose 'maxims' because he maximizes profit & opportunities?? Laugh Laugh Laugh Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

great sharing!!! rep rep!!
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 19 Mar 2012, 09:55

maxims wrote:

we need example to illustrate how to gain substantially from a counter...example msm cc..

1. i bought around 11k lots 0.015 but msm not moving so i sold it all around t2 to t3 at 0.015 and buy back same day but asking broker house not to do daytrade so to roll the bb to another 3 days or next day when mom up again but bb stagnant..so i buy back 9k lots at 0.015

2. the next trading days mom up again and bb msm cc battle ground may now stand at 0.02 to 0.025..therefore we can sell 0.025 and buy back 0.02

3. the next day, bb battle ground may move to 0.025 and 0.03, therefore i sell 0.025 and 0.03 like last friday and the average sale is 0.0275 and left 1k lots. if, mom move up again i can buy back 0.025 0.03 and sell 0.035, if mom down then no need to buy and sell the remaining.

4, therefore trading mean all the way we should buy and sell according and pending mom movement, WE BUY WHEN BB DROP MORE THAN MOM AND WE SELL WHEN BB UP MORE THAN MOM. THAT SIMPLE. WE MUST TAKE ADVANTAGE OF TRADING FLOWS AND PRICES.

5. there is no formula when to sell or when to buy like msm cc but we can access the when is the good time to go in or out. like msm cc, now it's very good price to buy at 0.025, 0.03 is 50 50..meaning not so good to sell or buy, but 0.035 is very good to sell cost when mom up a bit, chances to buy back 0.03 still huge.

my illustration is not easy to absorb but whoever able to get my point will flourish in stock market [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+ 1 sifu, for the effort and unselfish sharing Clap
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down