Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

actually guests here mostly are comrades...but they prefer not to log in huh?

3 posters

Go down

actually guests here mostly are comrades...but they prefer not to log in huh?  Empty actually guests here mostly are comrades...but they prefer not to log in huh?

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

actually guests here mostly are comrades...but they prefer not to log in huh?  Empty Re: actually guests here mostly are comrades...but they prefer not to log in huh?

Post by WinningHeart Sat 11 Jun 2011, 17:13

too time consuming to type user name and password i guess [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

actually guests here mostly are comrades...but they prefer not to log in huh?  Empty Re: actually guests here mostly are comrades...but they prefer not to log in huh?

Post by sun Sat 11 Jun 2011, 22:42

I always login when ma [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:43

i auto login daily wor ... u mean don need login can view trading room ? Innocent Innocent Innocent
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:47

hlk wrote:i auto login daily wor ... u mean don need login can view trading room ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i think sifu means y they are many ppl browse this forum as "guest" here ...

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:50

they malu mar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 13 Jun 2011, 00:24

sun wrote:they malu mar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shocked
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down