Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i still prefer good old day eg june july

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

i still prefer good old day eg june july Empty i still prefer good old day eg june july

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:32

even sometimes bored like hell...but at least market stable..can overnight....if happen one counter chiong...just one counter like drb or airasia..that's enough to make few k easily..when we buy...other buy some more...very easy to exit...

now..i have no time even for chatting...damn high pressure and stress [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

now is damn hard...after bought mom go up few bid..but bb is dead....when mom retrace...then we have to sell even at lost [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

i still prefer good old day eg june july Empty Re: i still prefer good old day eg june july

Post by phoenix777 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:34

maxim$ wrote:even sometimes bored like hell...but at least market stable..can overnight....if happen one counter chiong...just one counter like drb or airasia..that's enough to make few k easily..when we buy...other buy some more...very easy to exit...

now..i have no time even for chatting...damn high pressure and stress [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

now is damn hard...after bought mom go up few bid..but bb is dead....when mom retrace...then we have to sell even at lost [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

agree lor.....this morn i also kena....see after mom chiong from 38-42 still got ppl sell 20ct....went in and mom drop 7ct [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

i still prefer good old day eg june july Empty Re: i still prefer good old day eg june july

Post by phoenix777 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:35

wht to do......small qty lor
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:36

phoenix wrote:wht to do......small qty lor

i also need to cut down qty..buy is easy..sell is damn difficult..and time is running..before 4 something need to sell....pressure is there how to make money?

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:38

maxim$ wrote:
phoenix wrote:wht to do......small qty lor

i also need to cut down qty..buy is easy..sell is damn difficult..and time is running..before 4 something need to sell....pressure is there how to make money?

majority now in fear.....one eye looking at europe another eye on dow.....mom player dont sailang like before liao.......in fact seller very persistant....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:41

don be fool by dj future..dj future workable during daytrade time only..for sentiment purpose..after that forget it....positive 100 point can be neg 30 point in minute....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:42

Turbulent time now ... but tough time won't last but tough man does ... press on ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:42

maxim$ wrote:don be fool by dj future..dj future workable during daytrade time only..for sentiment purpose..after that forget it....positive 100 point can be neg 30 point in minute....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

agree....dj very volotile these days
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:42

Winning Heart ❤ wrote:Turbulent time now ... but tough time won't last but tough man does ... press on ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tough man go vacation??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:43

maxim$ wrote:don be fool by dj future..dj future workable during daytrade time only..for sentiment purpose..after that forget it....positive 100 point can be neg 30 point in minute....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:43

phoenix wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:Turbulent time now ... but tough time won't last but tough man does ... press on ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tough man go vacation??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tough man went SG ... dunno go trade or not? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:44

this turbulent can become severe turbulent and last for months....if this happen...next time hard to make money....if happen market gradually down...not up down fast like this few day...if gradually down..this is the worst than what we are facing now..slowly kill us..rebound 1 bid but down 3 bid type [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:45

i also not understand how come suddenly so many people play warrant..last time very few only

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:46

maxim$ wrote:

this turbulent can become severe turbulent and last for months....if this happen...next time hard to make money....if happen market gradually down...not up down fast like this few day...if gradually down..this is the worst than what we are facing now..slowly kill us..rebound 1 bid but down 3 bid type [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
... kena torture slowly ... more suffering than die just straightaway [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:47

maxim$ wrote:i also not understand how come suddenly so many people play warrant..last time very few only

Sifu promote and lead by example to prove that playing warrant can make money mah ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:48

Winning Heart ❤ wrote:
maxim$ wrote:i also not understand how come suddenly so many people play warrant..last time very few only

Sifu promote and lead by example to prove that playing warrant can make money mah ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

actually the more people play the best...more liquidity

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:49

maxim$ wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:

majority dont know the rules [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:49

remember not overnight..even dj future go 200 green also forget it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:50

if dj green..next day kl will follow but is open high then go low..this is the pattern for now..be very careful...

better dj crash kl open low and go higher like now

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:50

maxim$ wrote:remember not overnight..even dj future go 200 green also forget it

nt worth to take that much risk to make the extra 1-2ct.....

at the same time empty handed can pick up cheap oversold stocks.....in the morn like say aa when it baru open at 3.30
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:51

maxim$ wrote:if dj green..next day kl will follow but is open high then go low..this is the pattern for now..be very careful...

better dj crash kl open low and go higher like now

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:51

with present market sentiment...theis is no more one dragon liao...mean price go up a while then other sell down....trap is everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:51

maxim$ wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... thanks to our BC ambassador - Phoenix Zai and Wesley Zai keep promoting BC [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:52

phoenix wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:

majority dont know the rules [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Need BB cop like phoenix zai to catch those who offended the rules [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:53

phoenix wrote:
maxim$ wrote:remember not overnight..even dj future go 200 green also forget it

nt worth to take that much risk to make the extra 1-2ct.....

at the same time empty handed can pick up cheap oversold stocks.....in the morn like say aa when it baru open at 3.30

but i am wary...if mom say go down 24 cents...by right bb go down 8 cent....but there are buy even buy at 5 cents (ratio 3)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

for those can adjust to the new relationship ok lo...but i am afraid..u guy might make it 5 time..if one time holland then die kaw kaw man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next