Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boilermech 3Q profit up 58.68% yoy on higher revenue

Go down

Boilermech 3Q profit up 58.68% yoy on higher revenue Empty Boilermech 3Q profit up 58.68% yoy on higher revenue

Post by Cals Tue 19 Mar 2013, 23:26

Boilermech 3Q profit up 58.68% yoy on higher revenue
Business & Markets 2013
Written by theedgemalaysia.com
Tuesday, 19 March 2013 19:10

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (March 19): Boilermech Holdings Bhd reported a higher third net profit of RM6.3 million for the three months to January 2013, up 58.68% from similar quarter in the previous financial year.

For the current quarter and current year to date under review, the group registered higher revenue of RM44.03 million and RM131.28 million respectively.

“This increase in revenue was mainly due to the increase in activity in manufacturing, deliveries and installation of boilers,” the company said in a statement to Bursa Malaysia.

“The higher margin for current year quarter 3 and cumulative 9 months was contributed by certain higher margin projects,” it added.

On prospects, Boildermech said its board “is optimistic on the prospects as the company’s order book remains strong and the financial performance continues to be positive.”
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down