Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To All my Lovely Comrades.

+2
phoenix777
6 posters

Go down

To All my Lovely Comrades. Empty To All my Lovely Comrades.

Post by 8888 Tue 21 Jun 2011, 21:54

Heart Dear my lovely comrades Heart ,

Thanks for the time you spent with me, I have lost all my capital this time. Not because the sifu is not good. It's just because my skills are not up to standard yet. It's such a difficult decision for me to leave here temporarily. But I need to make a move to ensure I gain on other thing. I'm not giving up trading yet, just temporarily give myself a rest. I need to change the way I trade.

I have not been working seriously for months since I start trading. Spent 90% of my working hours in watching the stock market, to ensure I wont miss out any opportunities. However, I failed to manage my losses. I feel myself very lousy and I must make a change before I come back here.

I'm so grateful to have everyone one of you here... Max sifu, You are always the greatest sifu for 8888!~ Just that I can't follow your speed!~ It's just too fast that I missed the opportunities to CL with lowest cost and PT-ed @ the right timing. Thanks for the guidance from everyone of you. You guys are the best comrades for me!~

I believe I'm not that poor in trading, but I think my worse problem is I still can't control my emotion, hence making lots of stupid mistake along this few months.

I'm so regret that I didn't really spend time on my study and failed my exam. It's not the mistake for trading, just that I was too lazy in working and I'm too eager to earn quick money!~ Now, losses all my capital yet failed in work and study. I feel very sorry to my gf as well... Very very sorry to her...

I'm very dissapointed with my losses on BJT, although the losses is not as much as my previous losses on DRB-CE but I felt myself very poor in trading. Like what max told me, I'm the worst trader in BC. Fubar Fubar Fubar

Anyway, I'll slowly train up my skills, built up my capital and come back again.

I need a stop in trading and BC for some time, will visit you guys once in a while... Giggle Giggle Maybe I'll be back by tomorrow and continue to trade again leh... haha, like what Bern said, I'm bornt to trade. But I need to make a change. I need to build up my foundation in work first. I have lost everything in trading, I dont want to lose everything.

WAh... What happened to 8888?! leave also talk so much... hehe, i just treat you all as my family. Sun and hlk, gambate for the Rep and Credit!~ 500 is waiting for u... I'll give u some reps when I free de lah... hehe.

Chandra, you'll get back your losses very soon!~

I'll be back!~

Best Regards,

8888 Cry Cry Cry
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2011-01-31
Comments : Failure is just a stepping stone towards success as long as we learn from the mistake and never do it again.
Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

To All my Lovely Comrades. Empty Re: To All my Lovely Comrades.

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2011, 22:16

David also lost heavily but now he come back with profits. U not lost everything, u still can get loan and come back, for me I rather bankrupt rather than become beggar, beggar in title is financially better than bankrupt but the bankrupt might have tons of cash with them.8888, u r weak not just in stock but I can say in other aspects as well, but u r a good. guy that can be my good friend. losing 2.5k is not the end of the world, remember I told u guys I can lost for months consecutive almost everyday but I nvr give up. u think it properly don give up so fast, get back from where u lost man. u got to make urself stronger. u have good job and gf, temporarily out if cash is just small issue, u can apply for cash what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2011, 22:27

Next time u just go smaller and no matter under what circumstances don go above say 700 lots, nvm gain small but losses also limited to small. I will not encourage u to buy bigger next time cause everyone had their own limit, if u stop for now, how u going to change and improving ur skill and make a comeback? Think that way

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 21 Jun 2011, 22:42

david share with him how u keep winning.....the best person for this

sifu what makes u keep going?
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2011, 22:56

Phoenix, when I lost try to pinpoint what go wrong ma, is it because of market, syndicate, own mistake, emotional, big player manipulations etc. If u guy discipline enough just look at hlk, david, bernard all ok what.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 21 Jun 2011, 23:02

maxims wrote:Phoenix, when I lost try to pinpoint what go wrong ma, is it because of market, syndicate, own mistake, emotional, big player manipulations etc. If u guy discipline enough just look at hlk, david, bernard all ok what.

point taken.......im doing a trading diary these day.....to record all my mistake.....and how i make profit.....
and what i should or should not do......

sifu what do you consider a win? profits?
or follow your principle?

what if you make money without following principle will you consider it a lost?
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2011, 23:20

I rarely ask u guy buy certain stock except bjt ch, in fact I already disclose my purchase when the time bb is 0.065 and mom is 4.31, from 4.31 to 4.57 the increase is 26 cents and by right bb should fare at least say 10 cents or up 16 cents after conversion and give discount to premium. That time I strong ask sun chandra etc go in at 0.075 that time mom still trade at 4.45 level, in simple term bb just very insensitive to mom as I explain in bb insensitive thread. My view is very simple, with or without u all I will carry on my stock business, just like today with or without u guy I go in more than 4k lots kpj ca alone, I never 0ish u guy to follow so to support me etc, share market has thousands players anyway and mom and bb plus the insensitive issue is almost the ultimate force to dictate bb price. For me, I make money my own for years lo, but I just want to share, it is u guy own decision to go in and likewise. Like David, he gain on mhb and kpj just follow me, sun and chandra and 8888 all also gain on bjt ch, it just we are greedy and refuse to sell at 0.085 for 1 cent profits, so much so research house even put bjt tp to 4.8 how to sell? So is basically no one to blame, if can't take it leave it lo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2011, 23:31

Bjt sudden u turn no one can expect la, investors sell down is they scare bjt will change the dividend policy to lesser amount in futures plus the stock is appreciated a lot. Some more insensitive and over loaded, I also cut down my position to 6k plus but yesterday last minutes I also want to Sai Lang and intended to buy extra 10k, luckily is nit match at 0.075, in short we all caught by surprise with bjt news, fall down then stand up again what. Like my case u also lost 8.5k today for bjt ch but it will be cover by kpj ca hopefully lo.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 21 Jun 2011, 23:32

maxims wrote:I rarely ask u guy buy certain stock except bjt ch, in fact I already disclose my purchase when the time bb is 0.065 and mom is 4.31, from 4.31 to 4.57 the increase is 26 cents and by right bb should fare at least say 10 cents or up 16 cents after conversion and give discount to premium. That time I strong ask sun chandra etc go in at 0.075 that time mom still trade at 4.45 level, in simple term bb just very insensitive to mom as I explain in bb insensitive thread. My view is very simple, with or without u all I will carry on my stock business, just like today with or without u guy I go in more than 4k lots kpj ca alone, I never 0ish u guy to follow so to support me etc, share market has thousands players anyway and mom and bb plus the insensitive issue is almost the ultimate force to dictate bb price. For me, I make money my own for years lo, but I just want to share, it is u guy own decision to go in and likewise. Like David, he gain on mhb and kpj just follow me, sun and chandra and 8888 all also gain on bjt ch, it just we are greedy and refuse to sell at 0.085 for 1 cent profits, so much so research house even put bjt tp to 4.8 how to sell? So is basically no one to blame, if can't take it leave it lo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 21 Jun 2011, 23:34

maxims wrote:Bjt sudden u turn no one can expect la, investors sell down is they scare bjt will change the dividend policy to lesser amount in futures plus the stock is appreciated a lot. Some more insensitive and over loaded, I also cut down my position to 6k plus but yesterday last minutes I also want to Sai Lang and intended to buy extra 10k, luckily is nit match at 0.075, in short we all caught by surprise with bjt news, fall down then stand up again what. Like my case u also lost 8.5k today for bjt ch but it will be cover by kpj ca hopefully lo.

u win some u lose some lor..........
as long as we learn frm mistake.........
but sifu do u thk its tough to make money this month?
im here for a few mths i hardly see u lost but this month alone i saw you lost in airport and bjt.....
i also lose some battles myself........
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2011, 23:42

Phoenix I still gain in bjt ch, few days ago I make 1.5k, yesterday I make 8k for bjt ch (print out is there), I lock in profit by asking broker not to do daytrade ma, but eventually my cost for today is higher lo, in summary I still make 1k for bjt ch lo, from over say 17k gain drop to 1k man, du lan or not? Hey remember I buy a lot at 0.065 and 0.07 level? Actually every month also can make profits la but sometimes we need luck a bit. Airport catch me is mom pre close price drop mire than 20 cents man, if like this superman also pokai what. This month or last month remember Bjc cc and ken cf, u think I make money or not? Also other stock...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2011, 23:44

Sorry lasy Friday make 8k, yesterday lost 2k plus but fully cover by other bb.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 21 Jun 2011, 23:46

yup saw all of that......you signal bjt very early at 6.5.....just that they only follow at 7....7.5.....

guess i need to work even harder and not give up have to polish up my bb skill
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2011, 23:47

Yesterday I make 2k plus. From petgas cb(those I disclose) so to cover lost on bjt ch. In short I think I lost 1k plus net on bjt ch. Finger

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Wed 22 Jun 2011, 00:06

yo bro 8888 ... if you need to take some time off go ahead but do not totally leave this place ler ... i agree from now on you may start small first ... perhap between 300lots - 500lots and see how it goes ... and when u've started profit do not be greedy ... train to be discipline in your bb trading strategy and lastly we all definately need to control our emotion whether it's winning or losing ... see you later [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Wed 22 Jun 2011, 05:48

Thanks guys.

Max, seriously i didn't blame anyone. I just need some rest... I just dont want to make silly mistake again n again. Let me cool down myself and I'll be back...

It's not about 2k+, it's losing 20k... It's a lot for me... but slowly i'll gain back from here. Just give me some time... I'll come back...

Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2011-01-31
Comments : Failure is just a stepping stone towards success as long as we learn from the mistake and never do it again.
Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Wed 22 Jun 2011, 08:24

8888 wrote:Thanks guys.

Max, seriously i didn't blame anyone. I just need some rest... I just dont want to make silly mistake again n again. Let me cool down myself and I'll be back...

It's not about 2k+, it's losing 20k... It's a lot for me... but slowly i'll gain back from here. Just give me some time... I'll come back...

nvm 8888....u still good, we r da same boat untong, loss, loss fee, miss da boat n everything that Max n other had.....be back if not trade back to learn something here....Max is da very good sifu n others helping so good to....don't miss da chances...when other comrades become improves like Max....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Wed 22 Jun 2011, 08:31

take a rest 8888, but not too long... we all waiting for you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Wed 22 Jun 2011, 08:56

8888. if u still think u got a future in trading bb pls don stay away else ur fear of loss will overcome u then its hard 2 come back ... Nod

best is continue 2 login watch n learn fr others even if u don trade o u paper trade also nvm ... d idea is 2 polish whatever skill u hv acquire thus far ... when ur ready u can try v small qty ... Smiley
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jun 2011, 08:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk wrote:8888. if u still think u got a future in trading bb pls don stay away else ur fear of loss will overcome u then its hard 2 come back ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

best is continue 2 login watch n learn fr others even if u don trade o u paper trade also nvm ... d idea is 2 polish whatever skill u hv acquire thus far ... when ur ready u can try v small qty ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ya wo...his attitude and character is his biggest obstacle....too soft [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down