Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midday Market KLCI remains in positive territory buy gains seen capped

Go down

Midday Market KLCI remains in positive territory buy gains seen capped Empty Midday Market KLCI remains in positive territory buy gains seen capped

Post by Cals Tue 04 Jun 2013, 15:40

Midday Market KLCI remains in positive territory buy gains seen capped
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Surin Murugiah of theedgemalaysia.com
Tuesday, 04 June 2013 12:40

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (June 4): The FBM KLCI remained in positive territory at the midday break on Tuesday, but gains were seen capped in line with most regional indices.

At 12.30pm, the FBM KLCI rose 2.87 points to 1,769.20. The index had earlier risen to its intra morning high of 1,770.80.

Among the gainers in the morning session were Datasonic, GAB, Petronas Dagangan, Kluang, LPI Capital, Genting PLANTATION []s, BLD Plantation, Hong Leong Bank, DKSH and AirAsia.

Luster was the most actively traded counter with 60.71 million shares done. The stock fell one sen to 22.5 sen.

The other actives included Winsun, Ingenco, Tiger Synergy, TH Heavy Engineering, MAS and Century Software.

The losers included Panasonic, Aeon Credit, Dutch Lady, Cahya Mata Sarawak, MBM Resources, Rapid, Deleum, P.I.E and Pintaras.

Meanwhile, Asian shares recovered from their lowest in about six months but were capped on Tuesday as the latest U.S. factory data kept the outlook for the U.S. Federal Reserve's stimulus programme unclear, with investors waiting for a more important jobs report later in the week.

The U.S. manufacturing sector shrank unexpectedly in May for the first contraction in six months, the Institute for Supply Management data showed, sending the dollar down but buoying U.S. stocks and keeping U.S. Treasury prices mixed on Monday.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down