Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nissan grants Tan Chong distribution rights in Myanmar

Go down

Nissan grants Tan Chong distribution rights in Myanmar Empty Nissan grants Tan Chong distribution rights in Myanmar

Post by Cals Tue 30 Jul 2013, 10:18

Nissan grants Tan Chong distribution rights in Myanmar
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama
Tuesday, 30 July 2013 08:20

KUALA LUMPUR (July 29): ETCM (MM) Pte Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of TAN CHONG MOTOR HOLDINGS BHD [], has been granted by Nissan Motor Co Ltd (NMC) the sole and exclusive right to distribute Nissan brand completely built-up vehicles in Myanmar.

Under the distribution agreement, ETCM (MM) will also have the rights to appoint any person as its dealers to sell the vehicles and or perform after-sales services on the vehicles, said Tan Chong Motor in a filing to Bursa Malaysia today.

The agreement deepens the level of business co-operation between Nissan Co and Tan Chong Motor Holdings Group, as well as widens the geographic footprint of Tan Chong Motor Group's automotive business in the Asean region.

Distribution of the vehicles in Myanmar by Tan Chong Motor is expected to commence in the third quarter of this year with projected sales volume of about 300 units per year.

The agreement will contribute positively to the Tan Chong Motor Holdings Group in the long term.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down