Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newly launched Proton Suprima S to be "game changer" to Proton

Go down

Newly launched Proton Suprima S to be "game changer" to Proton Empty Newly launched Proton Suprima S to be "game changer" to Proton

Post by Cals Mon 19 Aug 2013, 12:11

Newly launched Proton Suprima S to be "game changer" to Proton
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama
Monday, 19 August 2013 12:03

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 19): The newly launched Proton Suprima S is poised to be the "game changer" in improving the standards and qualities in the national carmaker's cars and changing public perception on Proton, Hong Leong Investment Bank said today.

It said the launching of Suprima S would enhance Proton’s product range offerings and help to regain back market confidence and market share.

"We expect Suprima S to receive positive response from the public, similar to the previous launch of Saga SV in mid-June, which has received over 20,000 orders," said the investment bank in a note.

The new Proton variant priced between RM76,000 and RM80,000 and has successfully obtained Australasian New Car Assessment Programme rating of five stars and claimed to be superior to other same class hatchbacks available in Malaysia market, which are priced above RM120,000.

The bank maintained "buy" rating on DRB-Hicom with unchanged target price of RM3.36 based on 20 per cent discount to sum-of-parts valuation. -- BERNAMA

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down