Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MNRB shareholders okay dividend of 32%

Go down

MNRB shareholders okay dividend of 32% Empty MNRB shareholders okay dividend of 32%

Post by Cals Wed 25 Sep 2013, 22:13

MNRB shareholders okay dividend of 32%
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com
Wednesday, 25 September 2013 18:30

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 25): MNRB Holdings has announced that its shareholders today approved the payment of a first and final gross dividend of 32% for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2013.

In a filing to the stock exchange, the investment holding company said this total dividend payout for the year amounted to RM51.14 million net, in which it represented a net payout ratio of approximately 45.3%.

“FY13’s dividend payout underscores the group’s strong financial performance amidst a challenging operating environment and regulatory constraints,” said Sharkawi Alis, Chairman of MNRB.

“At 32%, this dividend rate is the highest we have paid out to shareholders to date ever since the Risk-Based Capital Framework (RBC).”

Sharkawi said the year-on-year total shareholder return for FY13 is approximately 24%, based on the above-mentioned dividend rate coupled with a commendable performance of its share price.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down