Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ireka unit bags construction jobs worth RM249.5m

Go down

Ireka unit bags construction jobs worth RM249.5m Empty Ireka unit bags construction jobs worth RM249.5m

Post by Cals Thu 26 Sep 2013, 23:33

Ireka unit bags construction jobs worth RM249.5m
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Ho Wah Foon of theedgemalaysia.com
Thursday, 26 September 2013 19:50

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 26): Ireka Corporation Berhad (ICB) announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary has received an award for the CONSTRUCTION [] of serviced residences and hotel worth RM249.5 million.

The company informed Bursa that Ireka Engineering & Construction Sdn Bhd has accepted a letter of award from Urban DNA Sdn Bhd for the construction of the superstructure works for one block of serviced residences (200 units) and hotel (253 rooms) at Jalan Kia Peng, Kuala Lumpur.

The award for the contract amounts to a total value of RM249,500,000. The contract period is 39 months, commencing on 1 October 2013 with completion date on 31 December 2016.

The company said the award of the above contract is regarded as a recurrent related party transaction. Urban DNA Sdn Bhd is a joint venture between Aseana PROPERTIES [] Limited (70%) and ICB (30%).

It added the contract is expected to contribute positively to the earnings of ICB Group for the financial years ending 31 March 2014 onwards.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down