Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kimlun unit bags two projects worth RM325.5m

Go down

Kimlun unit bags two projects worth RM325.5m Empty Kimlun unit bags two projects worth RM325.5m

Post by Cals Sat 07 Sep 2013, 08:31

Kimlun unit bags two projects worth RM325.5m
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Ho Wah Foon of theedgemalaysia.com
Friday, 06 September 2013 18:53

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 6): Kimlun Corporation Bhd announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Kimlun Sdn Bhd, has been awarded two projects worth RM325.5 million.

The details are:

Project 1: CONSTRUCTION [] of service apartments and offices in Puteri Harbour, Nusajaya, Johor Bahru, Johor. Contract sum is RM210 million. Estimated date of completion: March 2016.

Customer: Aston Star Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of UEM SUNRISE BHD [].

Project 2: To undertake earthworks, piling works and structure works for two blocks of commercial buildings in Johor Bahru. Contract sum is RM115.5 million. Date of completion: September 2014.

Customer: Wealthy Growth Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of IOI PROPERTIES [] BHD [].

“The projects are expected to contribute positively to the earnings and net assets of KIMLUN Group for the financial years during the contract period,” said Kimlun in a filing to Bursa Malaysia
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down