Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astral Supreme bags RM105m worth of Melaka housing projects

Go down

Astral Supreme bags RM105m worth of Melaka housing projects Empty Astral Supreme bags RM105m worth of Melaka housing projects

Post by Cals Tue 11 Mar 2014, 18:52

Astral Supreme bags RM105m worth of Melaka housing projects
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 11 March 2014 18:28

KUALA LUMPUR (Mar 11): Astral Supreme Bhd has bagged two sub-contracts totalling RM105 million involving housing design and construction in Melaka.

In a statement to Bursa Malaysia, the manufacturer, assembler and exporter of electronic products and components said its wholly-owned subsidiary Astral Supreme Construction Sdn Bhd (ASC) had received the letters of award (LOA) for the projects.

ASC received an LOA each from Gemawan Bina Sdn Bhd and Permata Rebana Sdn Bhd. The sub-contracts from Gemawan Bina and Permata Rebana are valued at RM57 million and RM48 million respectively.

“These projects are expected to contribute positively to the future consolidated earnings and enhance the net assets of the group for the financial years ending Dec 31, 2014 and Dec 31, 2015,” said Astral Supreme.

Astral Supreme said the two-year projects which commenced today were scheduled to be completed by March 10, 2016.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down