Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protasco gets RM88m worth of 1Malaysia housing projects

Go down

Protasco gets RM88m worth of 1Malaysia housing projects Empty Protasco gets RM88m worth of 1Malaysia housing projects

Post by Cals Tue 21 Jan 2014, 22:40

Protasco gets RM88m worth of 1Malaysia housing projects
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 21 January 2014 18:29

KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 21): Protasco Bhd announced it has secured RM88.1 million worth of contracts to build 1Malaysia affordable houses in Perak and Negeri Sembilan.

In a statement to Bursa Malaysia, Protasco, a construction and property development firm, said its wholly-owned unit HCM Engineering Sdn Bhd, had today received the letters of appointment from Koperasi Pembangunan Hartanah Putrajaya Bhd.

The projects under the 1 Malaysia affordable housing scheme or  "Projek Perumahan Mampu Milik 1Malaysia" involve the design, construction and completion of 907 single-storey terrace units in Manjung, Perak and 237 similar units in Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan.

"The project is expected to contribute positively to the earnings of the Protasco group for the financial year ending 31 December 2014 and will improve the net assets of the Protasco group for the financial year ending 31 December 2014," Protasco said.

Protasco expects the projects to be completed within 18 months from the date of site possession.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down