Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unimech’s Indonesia gets pre-approval for listing

Go down

Unimech’s Indonesia gets pre-approval for listing Empty Unimech’s Indonesia gets pre-approval for listing

Post by Cals Wed 02 Oct 2013, 20:00

Unimech’s Indonesia gets pre-approval for listing
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Ho Wah Foon of theedgemalaysia.com   
Wednesday, 02 October 2013 19:18
KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 2): UNIMECH GROUP BHD [] announced that the financial supervisory authority of Indonesia (OJK) has given its pre-approval for the listing of its 85%-owned indirect Indonesian subsidiary PT Arita Prima Indonesia (API) on the Indonesia Stock Exchange.

But the company said the pre-approval is not an approval to the listing application, and the approval for the listing application will be granted subject to the following conditions:

(i) OJK has completed its review of the adequacy and objectivity of the information disclosed by API;

(ii) API to confirm that there are no changes on the information and/or documents submitted in relation to the total number of public issue shares, issue price, details of issuance cost and the underwriting agreement.

In earlier Bursa Malaysia statements, the engineering solutions company said it hopes to repay debts, to raise working capital and raise funds for its future expansion throughout Indonesia through the proceeds.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down