Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penang signs principal pact with firm for Penang-Butterworth sea tunnel – Bernama

Go down

Penang signs principal pact with firm for Penang-Butterworth sea tunnel – Bernama Empty Penang signs principal pact with firm for Penang-Butterworth sea tunnel – Bernama

Post by Cals Mon 07 Oct 2013, 08:23

Penang signs principal pact with firm for Penang-Butterworth sea tunnel – Bernama

OCTOBER 06, 2013
Penang Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng (pic) today signed a principal agreement with Consortium Zenith BUGC Sdn Bhd for the construction of the Penang-Butterworth sea tunnel.
The RM6.3 billion project will create a third access point linking Penang Island to mainland Malaysia.
Lim said the sea tunnel project would link Persiaran Gurney with Bagan Ajam and three road bypasses and would generate economic development in the state.

An engineering, procurement and construction agreement was also signed between Consortium Zenith BUGC Sdn Bhd and China Railway Construction Corporation Ltd."It will not only generate the state economy but also create employment and construction spin-offs in Seberang Perai Utara (SPU)," he told a press conference after the signing ceremony.
The project comprises a 4.2km bypass from Gurney Drive to Lebuhraya Tun Dr Lim Chong Eu, a 4.6km bypass between Lebuhraya Tun Dr Lim Chong Eu and Bandar Baru Air Itam, a 12km paired road from Jalan Tanjung Bungah to Teluk Bahang and the 6.5km Penang-Butterworth sea tunnel. – Bernama, October 6, 2013.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down