Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum is bored

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

this forum is bored Empty this forum is bored

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 21:31

nevertheless...who want to chit chat talk talk1 le...

Back to top Go down

this forum is bored Empty Re: this forum is bored

Post by acyk Sat 21 Nov 2009, 21:37

Hi, max, It looks like only you & I in this forum tonight

acyk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 21:39

acyk wrote:Hi, max, It looks like only you & I in this forum tonight

is ok...for me if i can find one or two best friend in my life time..i am very happy...one or two best friend is equavelent to hundred of passer by

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 21:40

actually most forumers here are sincere..such as mystock, ngcc, kyoong, bmw....you might not know them well but i do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 21:42

this forum is new...can grow or not is in doubt...but ever since there are few of us here daily to chat on daily trades...guess it will last...polularity wise no comment..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 21:47

your article for the warrant is good about time decay, delta etc...but acyk for your information i don study those thing...i have traded warrant for quite sometimes and making money quite constantly..i only use my impulse and instinct to trade...for as long as market is steady unlike last year...i just go for it... cause my trading skills is just read the mother "mind" and market maker mind...if mother suddenly go down or i feel that the seeling pressure is increasin...then just sell...most of the time market maker back off slower than i do..so this is my advantage in buy or sell position

Back to top Go down

Post by acyk Sat 21 Nov 2009, 21:47

I hv been trying to learn more about call warrants. I remember that there is a mathematical formula by Black & Scholes to evaluate the price of options & warrants. Apparently, there is some software in the market on the Black & Scholes model to work out the price. Have you tried using the formula? Just curious!

acyk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 21:53

acyk wrote:I hv been trying to learn more about call warrants. I remember that there is a mathematical formula by Black & Scholes to evaluate the price of options & warrants. Apparently, there is some software in the market on the Black & Scholes model to work out the price. Have you tried using the formula? Just curious!

yeah i do aware of this black and scholes..a very famous model...but do u think the market maker follow this theory?...for what i konw they will eventually reduce the premium (actually the reduce of premium is cause by player sometimes) when player willing to sell at lower premium...therefore...premium will go down from 20% to 10% to 5% and eventually close to zero like simf cf and bursa cl and ammb cc..therefore we should only choose those very low premium counter...but there are exception like airasia cf and other...sometimes we still can go in

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 21:54

sigh1..sometimes i find no formula are workable to warrant..but i need to use instinct to know when will mother tend to low down the premium..it all happen with the price and volume movement of the children and the mother....hard to explain though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 21:56

example can u find a good explanation with sime cf price..the market maker even willing to sell at negative premium whereas the children is american style where player can exercise anytime..for me only on e explanation the banker is bearish of the mother...but bearish or bullish sometimes is not scientific though

Back to top Go down

Post by acyk Sat 21 Nov 2009, 21:57

Sorry max, can't view your postings

acyk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:06

don now what happen to ur browser

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:08

anyway...i am happy1 if one day u do interested to trade warrant....u can treat warrant as "long term investment" if u want to buy and hold..the best proxy are those close to zero premium warrant...just pick the mother that u have coonfident its price will appreciate within your target time frame will do

Back to top Go down

Post by acyk Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:15

I do observe that you are very competent in call warrant trading, probably from experience gained over the years. Actually, you are betting aganist the banker, if I am not wrong. So the banker must master what ever instruments for assistance.
I think the banker must be using the software to set the price. In this software, the mother's price, expire date, implied volatlity, etc
And wa la, out come the warrant price. Of course, one can still use the simple calculation to work out whthere the warrant is in-the money or not ( negative/positive premium).

acyk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:16

i have try most of the way.but i still believe few way can make money short term..first is new driven like hlk doing..she study all the bursa announcement and looking for news that can drive certain counter up...the other is range traing like mrcb or airasia or bjcorp ..for if we can recognise and identify the support and resistant...then the chances to make profits is higher than loss...the last is call warrant trading where the buck of the trading rely on momentum but range trade of the mother do have to be factor in..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:22

acyk wrote:I do observe that you are very competent in call warrant trading, probably from experience gained over the years. Actually, you are betting aganist the banker, if I am not wrong. So the banker must master what ever instruments for assistance.
I think the banker must be using the software to set the price. In this software, the mother's price, expire date, implied volatlity, etc
And wa la, out come the warrant price. Of course, one can still use the simple calculation to work out whthere the warrant is in-the money or not ( negative/positive premium).

acyk..i think the banker have no formula at all if the children are close to zero premium like ammb cc or sime cf...cause this two children are american style...banker cannot underestimate that player cannot afford to exercise...they only know which opponent broking house they are dealing with but they don know the background of the one that buy...so their job is simple...when mother up they have to jack up the children price and vice versa...their advantage is the spread...but player advantage is we can buy sell faster than them cause they queue..there are pro and con for queue and u may refer to investopedia.com for the answer. for us...we can out play their advantage of the spread if the momentum are go up or down faster than their queue bids..but they cant have wide spread....wider spread like 1.5 cents apart who want to trade then. in this case the player itself are the one that provide liquidity..but overall these childrens like pbbank cj or gen cn are not worth to play unless mother momentum go faster than the spread

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:27

if range trading signal and momentum signal are in coherant...such if we are sure sime darby price cannot down furthermore plus the sudden price increment of the mother..then whover buy the children first are those that tend to enjoy at least few cents profits..for me few cents is consider very good..those children that increase 10 cents in a day i shall call it dragon scenario

Back to top Go down

Post by acyk Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:28

I hv downloaded call warrant OCT. data. But can't copy & paste as it is in PDF. Can you help?

acyk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:29

maximent wrote:
acyk wrote:I do observe that you are very competent in call warrant trading, probably from experience gained over the years. Actually, you are betting aganist the banker, if I am not wrong. So the banker must master what ever instruments for assistance.

acyk..i think the banker have no formula at all if the children are close to zero premium like ammb cc or sime cf...cause this two children are american style...banker cannot underestimate that player cannot afford to exercise...they only know which opponent broking house they are dealing with but they don know the background of the one that buy...so their job is simple...when mother up they have to jack up the children price and vice versa...their advantage is the spread...but player advantage is we can buy sell faster than them cause they queue..there are pro and con for queue and u may refer to investopedia.com for the answer. for us...we can out play their advantage of the spread if the momentum are go up or down faster than their queue bids..but they cant have wide spread....wider spread like 1.5 cents apart who want to trade then. in this case the player itself are the one that provide liquidity..but overall these childrens like pbbank cj or gen cn are not worth to play unless mother momentum go faster than the spread

We cannot be using formula for super short term trading because by the time you type in the figures, no more, super short term trading need to be very focus, decisive, confident, alert everything need to be on fingertip................muahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:29

ah changbl.since is weekend and our mind are relax..let's talk some strategy man haha1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:31

maximent wrote:ah changbl.since is weekend and our mind are relax..let's talk some strategy man haha1

Watching liverpool mancity match.....................................................muahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:34

i hope we can form a team that we can whack the banker....it works..say if i buy maybank cj at 1.17 the banker go to 1.18 then go back 1.17..the remaining of our comrades can lend support to buy at 1.17 again to deceive the banker...provided always the mother is steady la...hard to explain but this is a good plan that all of us forumers here make money..detail hard to explain by no actual live exapmple though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:37

dow jones performance is non event and provide no clue on monday...we still have to stick to individual stock....but i guess those can have good sudden surge is gamuda...genm...gamuda has been flat and down for weeks....this stock have no negative news...so i suspect this stock may shoot up at least 10 cents in a day anytime next week

Back to top Go down

Post by acyk Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:39

Anyway, the data it is shown that your favourite pbb-cj, mayban..etc are all having small or zero premium. So they are safe!!

acyk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:40

maximent wrote:dow jones performance is non event and provide no clue on monday...we still have to stick to individual stock....but i guess those can have good sudden surge is gamuda...genm...gamuda has been flat and down for weeks....this stock have no negative news...so i suspect this stock may shoot up at least 10 cents in a day anytime next week

I just have a feeling the market has run way ahead and the good old times of shooting up by 10-20 cents are more and more rare nowadays...................................................................................................muahahahhahahahahahahahaah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next