Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum is bored

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

this forum is bored - Page 2 Empty Re: this forum is bored

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:42

man..i have old friend leng lui suddenly message me via msn what a surprise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:44

Changbl wrote:
maximent wrote:dow jones performance is non event and provide no clue on monday...we still have to stick to individual stock....but i guess those can have good sudden surge is gamuda...genm...gamuda has been flat and down for weeks....this stock have no negative news...so i suspect this stock may shoot up at least 10 cents in a day anytime next week

I just have a feeling the market has run way ahead and the good old times of shooting up by 10-20 cents are more and more rare nowadays...................................................................................................muahahahhahahahahahahahaah

no one now la my friend...just live day by day lo..if we don trade..what else we can do sigh1...just aim for 1 2 cents lo...very pitiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:46

maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:
maximent wrote:dow jones performance is non event and provide no clue on monday...we still have to stick to individual stock....but i guess those can have good sudden surge is gamuda...genm...gamuda has been flat and down for weeks....this stock have no negative news...so i suspect this stock may shoot up at least 10 cents in a day anytime next week

I just have a feeling the market has run way ahead and the good old times of shooting up by 10-20 cents are more and more rare nowadays...................................................................................................muahahahhahahahahahahahaah

no one now la my friend...just live day by day lo..if we don trade..what else we can do sigh1...just aim for 1 2 cents lo...very pitiful

Now school holiday lagi worst many people go away from share market, for me 1 cent breakeven 2 cents then can make $, not like you la, 2 cent for call warrant i also find difficult to make liao, like yesterday if go in maybank make 1 cent only............................................................................................muahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:47

maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:

Seem like you have nothing more to do except trading, then when you hibernate what did you do?.........................................................................muahahahahahahahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:52

Changbl wrote:
maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:

Seem like you have nothing more to do except trading, then when you hibernate what did you do?.........................................................................muahahahahahahahahahaha

hybernate then go drink beer sing song lo erious changbl...but we still have chance to make few cents one don wory be positive ma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:55

maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:
maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:

hybernate then go drink beer sing song lo erious changbl...but we still have chance to make few cents one don wory be positive ma

That one at night activity what, you mean you drink and sing karaoke in the morning ar? Not bored to be doing those things meh, the ambience also not correct la.......................................................................................muahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:56

changbl we stil can make few cents for another months trust me man. for me i am not a lousy person..maybe u start to know me a bit...my call to you guys is without slfishness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:57

Changbl wrote:
maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:
maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:

That one at night activity what, you mean you drink and sing karaoke in the morning ar? Not bored to be doing those things meh, the ambience also not correct la.......................................................................................muahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaaha

i used to drink 7 days a week and with pretty woman sigh1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:59

maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:
maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:
maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:

The pretty woman you dont want give me la................................................muahahahahahahahahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 23:01

Changbl wrote:
maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:
maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:
maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:

The pretty woman you dont want give me la................................................muahahahahahahahahahahaha

my woman are as prety as ur avatar man...what do u think oh..i use to open two gordon bleu a night woh ahaha1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 23:04

man i am talking to a beautiful married woman from kl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 23:05

just dont worry much la....patient lo..sure we can find some good chance...for those rm20000 to 50000 trades. i will pass to u guys....cause i am just aiming for few same counter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 23:08

maximent wrote:man i am talking to a beautiful married woman from kl

You dont want ma, pass to me la..........................................................muahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 23:10

Changbl wrote:

You dont want ma, pass to me la..........................................................muahahahahahahahahahahahaha

cheh1 u r married too what..what for so ham sup d haha1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 23:12

but if sometimes too many woman also very headache angry1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 23:14

maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:

Pretty girl leh, makes me forget myself ..............................................................muahahahhahahahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 23:15

Changbl wrote:
maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:

Pretty girl leh, makes me forget myself ..............................................................muahahahhahahahahahaha

ipoh have lots of pretty girls what..i have a feeling changbl is not tall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 23:16

i am 5'11+

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 23:18

maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:
maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:

ipoh have lots of pretty girls what..i have a feeling changbl is not tall

I am fat and short [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .........................................................muahahahahhahahahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 23:19

i show u my friend photo in gallery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 23:22

maximent wrote:i show u my friend photo in gallery

Got 2 leh which one, must be the right one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...........................................................muahahahahahahahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 23:22

Changbl wrote:

Got 2 leh which one, must be the right one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...........................................................muahahahahahahahahahaha

left one la

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 23:26

maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:

left one la

Right one better ma, more matured, know how to satisy matured man , the look also like very expert.........................................................muahahahahahahahhahahahahaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 23:26

Changbl wrote:
maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:

left one la

Right one better ma, more matured, know how to satisy matured man , the look also like very expert.........................................................muahahahahahahahhahahahahaa

hahahaha left one much pretty man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2009, 23:33

she almost want to go to sleep so i should chat a bit with her...laugh1..like1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next