Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenanga Research positive on Westports’ long-term growth

Go down

Kenanga Research positive on Westports’ long-term growth Empty Kenanga Research positive on Westports’ long-term growth

Post by Cals Wed 16 Oct 2013, 13:53

Kenanga Research positive on Westports’ long-term growth
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Wednesday, 16 October 2013 10:31
KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 16): Kenanga Research is positive on Westports Holdings Bhd’s (WHB) upcoming listing at IPO price of RM2.50 on Oct 18, 2013 and has a fair value of RM2.90 for the port operator’s price per share.

In a note today, the research house said at a target price of RM2.90 based on the dividend discount model, it believed that the stock gives a decent dividend yield (FY14: 3.5%) with sustainable long-term growth.

“We believe that WHB offers a long term investment proposition,” said the Kenanga research team.

“It has higher than average operational efficiency which also results in superior margins coupled with a favourable shift in the container industry.”

Kenanga said it expects the Far East region and the Southeast Asian container trade to grow above the global growth rate as the ASEAN Economic Community goes on line in 2015.

Having said that, the research house also mentioned that WHB is well poised to grow further in the long-term with plans to potentially bump up their capacity to 16 million twenty-foot equivalent units (TEU).

It said this would be done annually in the next 10 years, which represents a 68% increase in capacity.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down