Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIMB Research maintains Outperform on PetDag, raises target price to RM32.80

Go down

CIMB Research maintains Outperform on PetDag, raises target price to RM32.80 Empty CIMB Research maintains Outperform on PetDag, raises target price to RM32.80

Post by Cals Mon 21 Oct 2013, 13:56

CIMB Research maintains Outperform on PetDag, raises target price to RM32.80
Business & Markets 2013
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 21 October 2013 10:34
KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 21): CIMB Research has maintained its Outperform rating on Petronas Dagangan (PetDag) at RM29.78 with a higher target price of RM32.80 (from RM31.10) and said regional and non-fuel operations were the main focus during its recent roadshow in Hong Kong with PetDag's management.

In a note Oct 19, CIMB Research analyst Norziana Mohd Inon said returns from these operations were not substantial for now, but development plans for the new engines of growth are already in top gear.

“We cut our FY13-14 EPS on higher expenses to build up these operations, but raise our FY15 EPS to reflect their maiden meaningful contributions. Our target price rises as we roll it forward. 

“We now value the stock at 22.3x CY15 P/E (prev. 21.8x CY14 P/E), a 40% premium over our target market P/E of 15.9x, but still within the historical P/E range of oil & gas big caps. Swift expansion is a catalyst that supports our Outperform call,” she said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down