Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inari Amertron appoints new chief technology officer

Go down

Inari Amertron appoints new chief technology officer Empty Inari Amertron appoints new chief technology officer

Post by Cals Mon 21 Oct 2013, 13:58

Inari Amertron appoints new chief technology officer
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Surin Murugiah of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 21 October 2013 11:26
KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 21): Inari Amertron Bhd has appointed Dr. Spencer Chew as its chief technology officer.

In a brief statement Monday, the company said Chew would spearhead the group’s research & development (R&D) initiatives, particularly in the Radio Frequency and Fibre-Optics business units.

“He brings 30 years’ experience in materials research, package & process development, and qualification & failure analysis in the semiconductor industry.

“Prior to joining Inari Amertron, Dr. Chew was a Director in Avago Technologies Singapore, supporting all its divisions in new and existing product, material and process development,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down