Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenanga Research expects higher October TIV for automotive sector

Go down

Kenanga Research expects higher October TIV for automotive sector Empty Kenanga Research expects higher October TIV for automotive sector

Post by Cals Mon 21 Oct 2013, 13:58

Kenanga Research expects higher October TIV for automotive sector
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama   
Monday, 21 October 2013 11:54
KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 21):  Kenanga Research expects the total industry volume (TIV) for the automotive sector to be higher in October amid year-end promotions as well as the launch of new models.
The research house also said more manufacturing licences and pre-packaged customised incentives might be offered to attract foreign original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to shift their manufacturing capacity to Malaysia.
"Our recent channel checks suggests that after the Budget 2014, the government will focus mainly on positioning the country as a regional production hub for hybrid vehicles and Enhanced Environmentally Friendly vehicles," it said in a research note today.
It also said the incentives given would benefit all the auto players in the long-term through partnerships and affiliations, which in turn could be developed into further tie-ups and collaborations.
Meanwhile, in another research note, AmResearch Sdn Bhd said the expiry of hybrid and electric vehicle import or excise duty exemption for CBU cars could impact pricing and sales of some models.
"Our channel checks, however, suggest that there will be a grace period for players to make the transition to local assembly of such models," it added.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down