Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rubber prices close higher on positive sentiment

Go down

Rubber prices close higher on positive sentiment Empty Rubber prices close higher on positive sentiment

Post by Cals Mon 11 Nov 2013, 17:52

Rubber prices close higher on positive sentiment
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama   
Monday, 11 November 2013 17:23
KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 11): Malaysian rubber prices closed higher today on improved demand prospects and the weakening ringgit, dealers said.
"Prices at the Kuala Lumpur rubber market were higher today following positive sentiment in the wake of unexpectedly strong United States jobs data and positive economic data from China over the weekend," a dealer said.
At noon, the Malaysian Rubber Board's official physical price for tyre-grade SMR 20 rose eight sen to 735.5 sen a kg, and latex-in-bulk added half a sen to 522 sen a kg.
The unofficial closing price for tyre-grade SMR 20 gained eight sen to 736 sen a kg, while latex-in-bulk rose 1.5 sen to 521.5 sen a kg.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down