Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IOI Corp's share price to strengthen on CPO price rebound: HwangDBS

Go down

IOI Corp's share price to strengthen on CPO price rebound: HwangDBS Empty IOI Corp's share price to strengthen on CPO price rebound: HwangDBS

Post by Cals Tue 19 Nov 2013, 17:49

IOI Corp's share price to strengthen on CPO price rebound: HwangDBS
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama   
Tuesday, 19 November 2013 15:03
KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 19): HwangDBS Vickers Research expects IOI Corp Bhd's share price to strengthen over the next 12 months on a near-term rebound in crude palm oil (CPO) prices and a pick-up in demand from China and India.
The research house reiterates a 12-month target price of RM6.15, representing a 13 per cent upside.
At mid-day today, IOI's share price rose 20 sen to RM5.66 with 4.475 million shares traded.
HwangDBS forecasts CPO prices will average RM2,570 per metric tonne in 2014, nine per cent higher than in the third quarter of 2013.
The company's growth will be fuelled by Indonesia's new biofuel policy, a recovering global economy and the stricter use of trans-fats in the US, HwangDBS said in a research note here today.
Meanwhile, RHB Research has retained its forecasts for the company's financial years 2014 (FY14) and 2015 (FY15) and expects CPO prices to hit RM2,500 and RM2,600 per metric tonne for FY14 and FY15 respectively.
RHB has maintained a neutral rating on IOI, but revised its fair value slightly to RM6 from RM5.96, after incorporating the company's latest net debt.
IOI yesterday reported a 50 per cent year-on-year drop in net profit to RM302 million for the first quarter of FY14 ended Sept 30, on losses of foreign currency borrowings and lower profits from the plantation segment.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down