Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sime Darby Property wins awards at South East Asia Property Awards 2013

Go down

Sime Darby Property wins awards at South East Asia Property Awards 2013 Empty Sime Darby Property wins awards at South East Asia Property Awards 2013

Post by Cals Wed 20 Nov 2013, 22:32

Sime Darby Property wins awards at South East Asia Property Awards 2013
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama   
Wednesday, 20 November 2013 19:08
KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 20): Sime Darby Property Bhd has bagged the Best Developer and Best Villa Development awards at the South East Asia Property Awards 2013.

The company was named Malaysia's Best Developer and its development in Seri Pilmoor, Ara Damansara, was voted the Best Villa Development in Malaysia.

Sime Darby Property also came in second in the Southeast Asia Best Developer category.

This marked the second consecutive win for the company after its luxury residential project in Putra Heights -- The Residences -- won in the same category last year.

Set in an exclusive 11.3-hectare neighbourhood, Seri Pilmoor features only 74 freehold bungalows from 6,500 sq ft and 34 freehold semi-detached residences from 4,600 sq ft.

Each home comes with a spa-inspired en-suite while selected units include water treadmill, rooftop jacuzzi and reflection pool. 
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down