Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bursa queries Ingenuity on high trading volume

Go down

Bursa queries Ingenuity on high trading volume Empty Bursa queries Ingenuity on high trading volume

Post by Cals Tue 26 Nov 2013, 16:29

Bursa queries Ingenuity on high trading volume
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Chong Jin Hun of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 26 November 2013 14:33
KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 26): Bursa Malaysia has queried Ingenuity Consolidated Bhd on the substantial trading volume in the exchange's most-active stock so far today, Ingenuity said in statement on the regulator's website.

At 12.30pm, Ingenuity shares settled flat at 9.5 sen with some 226 million units done. The stock had reached an intraday high and low of 11 sen and nine sen respectively.

Bursa said : "We draw your attention to the high volume of your company’s securities today (trading activity)".

The exchange regulator requires Ingenuity to update the bourse on any corporate development which might have led to the substantial trading volume.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down