Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MIDF Research maintains Sell on Kinsteel, cuts target price to 16 sen

Go down

MIDF Research maintains Sell on Kinsteel, cuts target price to 16 sen Empty MIDF Research maintains Sell on Kinsteel, cuts target price to 16 sen

Post by Cals Thu 28 Nov 2013, 10:26

MIDF Research maintains Sell on Kinsteel, cuts target price to 16 sen
Business & Markets 2013
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 28 November 2013 09:46
KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 28): MIDF Research has maintained its Sell rating on Kinsteel Bhd at 18.5 sen with a lower target price of 16 sen (from 22 sen) and said the company’s wider 3QFY13 net loss was weighed down by lower production and sales volume, lower margins and interruption of gas supply for 2 months.
In a note Thursday, the research house said steel prices were still weak while raw material prices are likely to remain volatile in the near term due to global uncertainties.
“Subsidiary, Perwaja Holdings has been designated a PN17 company.
Book value per share continues to deplete due to losses. Maintain Sell with target price lowered to 16 sen pegged to a (price-book) PB multiple of 0.5x,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down