Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MIDF Research maintains Buy on Tan Chong, cuts target price to RM4.60

Go down

MIDF Research maintains Buy on Tan Chong, cuts target price to RM4.60 Empty MIDF Research maintains Buy on Tan Chong, cuts target price to RM4.60

Post by Cals Fri 28 Nov 2014, 01:58

MIDF Research maintains Buy on Tan Chong, cuts target price to RM4.60

KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 27): MIDF Research has maintained its Buy rating on Tan Chong Motor Holdings Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Financial Dashboard) with a lower target price of RM4.60 (from RM5.55) and said the company’s core earnings eroded further as the sequential improvement in sales volume was more than offset by hefty discounts in order to defend Nissan’s market share.
In a note Thursday, the research house said this was reflected in inventory levels easing to RM1.6 billion from RM1.7 billion in 2Q14.
“We expect some mild earnings respite in the final quarter with its Vietnam operations normalises.
“We reduced our FY14 forecast by 41% and pared down our FY15 and FY16 expectations as we take a more conservative view on Tan Chong’s outlook.
“We reduce our target price to RM4.60 from RM5.55 while retaining our Buy  recommendation as Tan Chong’s share price has corrected,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down