Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sime Darby acquires 70% stake in Australia-based LMM Holdings

Go down

Sime Darby acquires 70% stake in Australia-based LMM Holdings Empty Sime Darby acquires 70% stake in Australia-based LMM Holdings

Post by Cals Tue 03 Dec 2013, 02:06

Sime Darby acquires 70% stake in Australia-based LMM Holdings
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Ahmad Naqib Idris Adzman Shah of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 02 December 2013 18:36
KUALA LUMPUR (Dec 2): Sime Darby Motors Wholesale Australia Pty Ltd (SDMW), a subsidiary of Sime Darby, plans to acquire 70% of the equity stake in LMM Holdings Pty Limited (LMMH) and 70% of units in the Brisbane BMW Unit Trust (BBUT) for a total of RM66.5 million.

In Sime Darby’s statement to the exchange, it said that it had entered a share and unit sale deed on 29 November 2013 with LMMH, which operates the BMW, MINI and Lamborghini motor dealership businesses in Brisbane, and BBUT, a trust which owns the said dealerships.

On the same day, SDMW had also entered into a property sale and purchase agreement with LMMH and BBUT to acquire three properties for a consideration of RM169.9 million which are necessary for the operations of the businesses, two of which are BMW dealerships in Brisbane.

“The proposed acquisitions will be funded by SDMW through borrowings from its immediate holding company,” said the group in its statement.

SDMW expects the acquisition to be completed by the end of February 2014.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down