Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximent Diary

Go down

Maximent Diary Empty Maximent Diary

lately i am too much foruming while really have no time to analyse warrant baby characteristic etc..this is no good to spot the best bargain. anyway i need to update myself with what's going on in other call warrants and yet need to include few more warrant into my warrant favourite. the one that i have identify so far is ammb cg...the rest i need to work it out fast1

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Maximent Diary :: Comments

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 23:45 by Guest

now i know why lately i am stuck1...because i am too lazy to concentrate on trade and trade the wrong stock like genm ck and gamuda ch..reason...this two children having very far buy sell spread.

New Golden Rule: don care about how low the premium or conversion (of course there sometimes have exception if the mother erect too much)...the first thing we go in is make sure we can buy at the price and quantity we want. Counter like GEN CN and SIME CF is totally out unless banker narrow down the spread

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 23:53 by acyk

Hi max. you still around at this hour

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 23:54 by Guest

acyk wrote:Hi max. you still around at this hour

yup i am doing research for warrant..it hs been month i don do this...i am bad...need to update myself...else cant cari makan

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 23:59 by acyk

I hv been observing the way you trade company warrant. Maybe you should follow hlk.. on momemtum trading .. like how she make money in Affin- wc yesterday & melawar -warrant today. Just watch the changes in the volume & take ride with the rising price & then sell when the buying volume diminishes. I also made some money in the above 2 warrants.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 26 Nov 2009, 00:04 by Guest

acyk wrote:I hv been observing the way you trade company warrant. Maybe you should follow hlk.. on momemtum trading .. like how she make money in Affin- wc yesterday & melawar -warrant today. Just watch the changes in the volume & take ride with the rising price & then sell when the buying volume diminishes. I also made some money in the above 2 warrants.

this is exactly what i am doing for years acyk...but i don go for speculative stock like affin wc...and i don go for too high premium....but now i refine my strategy..can go for high premium cheap warrant..i need need time to clear my mind and form a new trading style

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 26 Nov 2009, 00:07 by Guest

melawar go up too sharp too fast...it's not easy to detect the price changes in say 15 minutes...once go in...high chances we end up buy high sell low..melawar case is a typical example buy high sell low...unless we buy during that 15 minutes upsurge..but there are hundred warrant...not easy to follow all...

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 26 Nov 2009, 00:08 by acyk

In the play of co's warrant, you must play stock on the top 10 list by volume. And making 2 to 3 sens/ share in a few hour is quite normal. However, I find trading CW rather inactive, vol wise. It looks a "Pa Kua" layout , with 5,000 buying & 5000 selling, waiting for some victim to come in. Vol done...nil. Whilst in Co warrant trading,
I find that reading the trend is so easy. Maybe u don't agree.
Talk to hlk

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 26 Nov 2009, 00:10 by Guest

acyk wrote:In the play of co's warrant, you must play stock on the top 10 list by volume. And making 2 to 3 sens/ share in a few hour is quite normal. However, I find trading CW rather inactive, vol wise. It looks a "Pa Kua" layout , with 5,000 buying & 5000 selling, waiting for some victim to come in. Vol done...nil. Whilst in Co warrant trading,
I find that reading the trend is so easy. Maybe u don't agree.
Talk to hlk

what u mean reading the trend is so easy? i don get it.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 26 Nov 2009, 00:11 by Guest

for affin wc etc...i agree is quite easy to make money if one constantly monitoring this baby from the start of trade..cause this stock is already high profile at the moment....but lok at today chart...it's same like melawar...need to go in very fast...and ne may only have few minutes in and out else might get trap easily

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 26 Nov 2009, 00:15 by Guest

i just study affin wc chart..it took six minutes to hit the peak at 38.5 cents..if say we buy at 0.37..at most we can out is 0.38...cause before we in people are queue there...so it end up 1 cent profit..but this provided some go in at 9.03.40 seconds and out maybe 9.07 minutes

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 26 Nov 2009, 00:26 by acyk

It looks like your ride is very short. Generally, the few minutes after 9 am, the momentum is very fast. If you Q pre-market time & grab , then u make more. I was late yesterday on affin wc. I waited for profiting down to 33 sens & sold on rebound on 36 sens. Today, didn't go in as affin is already 1 day old & players would take profit. Instead, went in on new play of melawar wc. Alway goes for new play!

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 26 Nov 2009, 00:32 by Guest

It looks a "Pa Kua" layout , with 5,000 buying & 5000 selling, waiting for some victim to come in. Vol done...nil.

well...the spread is one of the most important factor we have to look into it before go in. if the mother is up tentatively banker will buy higher price just like ammb cc...banker sell position at 1.48 would immediately(90%) change to buy position at the same price whilst 1.48. therefore the chances for us to sell at loss is low assuming mother retrace but it may end up we sell at cost and lost commission. For other like Gen CN, we maay buy at 0.86 but end up if the mother retrace, if we want to get out, we may eventually end up selling 0.85 or even 0.84...in this gen cn scenario...we are in huge lost once we go in if mother price are stuck or flat for days. therefore, close spread is very important. for hlk, she like speculative play, maybe she haven't get caught with one big snake. i play speculative before such as ipo but i end up losing money...the rest that lost money is mystock and changbl noticeably. syndicate wont jack up the price in slow manner, they jack it up in minutes then eventually they sell slowly or fast.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 26 Nov 2009, 00:35 by acyk

The best thing with momemtum trading, there is no need of calculating premium, etc, etc. Just watch the vol & see how it changes, especially the buying & selling vol. If one sees the selling vol is melting away, just buy from the seller.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 26 Nov 2009, 00:37 by Guest

acyk wrote:It looks like your ride is very short. Generally, the few minutes after 9 am, the momentum is very fast. If you Q pre-market time & grab , then u make more. I was late yesterday on affin wc. I waited for profiting down to 33 sens & sold on rebound on 36 sens. Today, didn't go in as affin is already 1 day old & players would take profit. Instead, went in on new play of melawar wc. Alway goes for new play!

yup always go for new play once we spot the volume, but once we spot it, the counter might be 1 or 2 cents higher.

u r right to q pre market to get the opening price...if the price go up then we are the first group of people that get the lowest price...but again, if the counter go down shortly after opening price..such as that day 19/11/2009 affin wc open at 0.33 but go all the way to 0..25..then this same first group of player are the one that lost heaviest.

so i dare not go in..

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 26 Nov 2009, 00:39 by acyk

well, I better leave u alone to your homework. Good night

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 26 Nov 2009, 00:41 by Guest

acyk wrote:The best thing with momemtum trading, there is no need of calculating premium, etc, etc. Just watch the vol & see how it changes, especially the buying & selling vol. If one sees the selling vol is melting away, just buy from the seller.

you are right, but i ever being play by banker (maybank cj) with their gap down bids of few cents...but's that limited too banker majority market making counter...i also need to fine tune my trading..perhaps should include news factor...just like affin wc and proton ca...if i go in at the very beginning i may make over rm100k for affin wc..what a miss

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 26 Nov 2009, 00:42 by Guest

acyk wrote:well, I better leave u alone to your homework. Good night

ok...maybe u really have ur way to spot the best opportunity and i don get it...wait for u have time we discuss again...i also keen to know other trading way

Back to top Go down

Cals

Post Sun 05 Feb 2012, 17:11 by Cals

bump.. interesting read

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 05 Feb 2012, 18:56 by mataseri

Cals wrote:bump.. interesting read

time to catch up on blogs?

Back to top Go down

Cals

Post Sun 05 Feb 2012, 19:07 by Cals

indeed Nod hidden gems