Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rubber price continues downtrend, on lack of buying support

Go down

Rubber price continues downtrend, on lack of buying support Empty Rubber price continues downtrend, on lack of buying support

Post by Cals Tue 25 Feb 2014, 21:23

Rubber price continues downtrend, on lack of buying support
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Bernama   
Tuesday, 25 February 2014 19:47

KUALA LUMPUR (Feb 25): The Malaysian rubber market continued its downtrend today, on lack of buying support, due to a stronger ringgit against the US dollar, a dealer said.

He said that sentiment were also weak, brought by a report that Japan notched up a lower-than-expected economic growth rate of 0.3 per cent in the fourth quarter of 2013, less than half of what was forecast, and in spite of a boom in housing industry and stronger consumption.

At noon, the Malaysian Rubber Board's official physical price for tyre-grade SMR20, fell 14 sen to 599 sen a kg, while latex-in-bulk slipped one sen, to 478.5 sen per kg.

The unofficial closing price for tyre-grade SMR20, was 14 sen lower, at 595 sen a kg, while latex-in-bulk shed 0.5 sen, to 478 sen a kg.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down