Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

27 Feb 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

2 posters

Go down

27 Feb 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty 27 Feb 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Thu 27 Feb 2014, 09:43

Good day traders, today should be a happier day  Giggle
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

27 Feb 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 27 Feb 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Thu 27 Feb 2014, 09:46

Market Open KLCI rebounds after yesterday’s losses
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Chong Jin Hun of theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 27 February 2014 09:27

KUALA LUMPUR (Feb 27): The FBM KLCI rebounded following losses yesterday. Today, the KLCI  rose 2.23 points or 0.1% to 1,824.78 at 9.03am amid Asian markets' losses.

Regional markets fell as investors eye Ukraine's political crisis and the US Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen's comments on monetary policy today.

Malaysia's KLCI had gained as stocks like CIMB Group Holdings Bhd rose. Yesterday the KLCI fell 11.2-points or 0.6%.

Today, TA Securities Holdings Bhd wrote in a note the firm had revised downward its forecast for the KLCI's immediate technical support level.

TA said the KLCI's immediate support was now seen at 1,812 followed by 1,797.

"The blue-chip benchmark KLCI slumped on Wednesday, pressured by a late sell-off in selected index heavyweights amid caution over weaker US consumer confidence and ahead of the Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen's semi-annual testimony about monetary policy in the Senate Banking Committee.

"Small-cap and penny stocks should be stuck in a profit-taking phase to neutralise overbought momentum, with blue chips slipping into mild correction amid caution over the US Federal Reserve's statement on stimulus tapering,"  TA said.

Across Bursa Malaysia, some 76 million shares worth RM34 million changed hands. There were 135 gainers versus 75 decliners.

The top gainer was British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd while KSL Holdings Bhd led decliners

The most-active stock was Tiger Synergy Bhd.

Across Asia, Japan's Nikkei fell 0.43% while South Korea's Kospi declined 0.35%.
Australia's S&P/ASX 200 was 0.52% lower.

Reuters reported that Asian shares got off to a shaky start on Thursday as emerging markets were rattled by escalating tensions in Ukraine, sending investors scurrying to the safety of the dollar and U.S. Treasuries.

Japanese stocks skidded in early trade, with the Nikkei off 0.7 percent while MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan dipped 0.2 percent, and the Australian market gave up 0.3 percent.

U.S. stocks finished flat on Wednesday with investors hesitant to make a big move on the day before comments from Yellen today, though retailers' shares rallied on results for a second day.

Yellen will address the Senate Banking Committee in semiannual testimony about monetary policy. This appearance, originally set for Feb 13, had to be postponed when Washington was walloped with the heaviest snowfall of the season.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

27 Feb 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 27 Feb 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by gsrajan Thu 27 Feb 2014, 11:27

Good Morning BC traders.

I am on UOADEV-CJ @ 0.025. Now is going @ 0.03.  Cash  Cash  Dancing  Dancing  Cash  Cash 

Waseong-CI went in @ 0.095 last week. Still holding and waiting for mother to rebound.  Headbang  Headbang  Worried  Worried 

gsrajan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 27 Feb 2014, 14:25

+1 on uoa
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Fri 28 Feb 2014, 01:21

close of session 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ace

warrant
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Fri 28 Feb 2014, 01:24

Market Close KLCI rises 0.5% as investors weigh Ukraine crisis, US monetary policy
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Chong Jin Hun of theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 27 February 2014 17:26

KUALA LUMPUR (Feb 27): The FBM KLCI rose 9.11 points or 0.5% as investors weighed the impact of Ukraine's political crisis. The market is also anticipating US Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen's comments on monetary policy later today.

Malaysia's KLCI settled at 1,831.66 at 5pm on gains in stocks like CIMB Group Holdings Bhd. The KLCI's advance followed yesterday's 11.2-point or 0.6% decline.

Today, while some analysts believed the KLCI had seen a technical rebound, others perceived the index's rise differently.

RHB Research Institute Sdn Bhd technical analyst Mohammad Ashraf Abu Bakar said the research firm would not regard the KLCI's gains as a rebound.

Mohammad Ashraf told the theedgemalaysia.com over telephone that the KLCI had been trading "within the band" of 1,820 to 1,835 points over the past two weeks. 

Earlier, HwangDBS Vickers Research Sdn Bhd said in a note that "back home, the benchmark FBM KLCI is set to stage a technical rebound today after encountering a sudden drop in the last minutes of trading yesterday.

"On the chart, the bellwether is expected to overcome the immediate support-turned-resistance level of 1,825 ahead," he said.

Across Bursa Malaysia, 2.38 billion shares worth RM2.1 billion changed hands. There were 366 gainers versus 453 decliners.

The bourse's trading volume compares with the five-day moving average of 3.04 billion shares, according to data compiled by HwangDBS.

Bursa Malaysia's top gainers include Kuala Lumpur Kepong Bhd and CIMB while Uzma Bhd led decliners.

The most-active stocks included Nexgram Holdings Bhd and Asia Bioenergy Technologies Bhd.

Across Asia, Japan's Nikkei fell 0.32% although Hong Kong's Hang Seng added 1.74%.

Reuters reported that Asian shares struggled to find a solid footing on Thursday as escalating tensions in Ukraine sent investors scurrying to the safety of the dollar and U.S. Treasuries.

Japanese stocks skidded, with the Nikkei slipping 0.4 percent although MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan managed to erase early losses to eke out small gains on a rebound in Chinese shares.

"Clearly, it's all very sensitive at the moment," said Mitul Kotecha, head of global foreign exchange strategy for Credit Agricole in Hong Kong.

"I think that's probably what could provoke a bigger impact, because obviously you could end up seeing a big escalation of tensions between Russia and the West," he added.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down