Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Money Generator Maxims Is Back...After stranded outside for so long

+2
ejam77
W
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Money Generator Maxims Is Back...After stranded outside for so long  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Money Generator Maxims Is Back...After stranded outside for so long

Post by hlk Thu 07 Jul 2011, 23:13

[quote="bernardlcn"]
hlk wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:
phoenix wrote:
maxims wrote:Thanks sun flower

how come bern me sun and hlk give you rep bt u got 3 only [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

think mine cannot get thru ... owe u and Max sifu one rep ... tomolo kasi k [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

din knw BC also got kedai runcit main hutang ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ya ... ada buku hutang tiga 555 kah? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
y nowaday the rep so strict one? ... afternoon after i rep you cant rep everyone else jor[/qu

1 extraordinary contestant alr reaped rm500 ... mayb 2 add "difficulty" 2 d contest ? Tongue
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

The Money Generator Maxims Is Back...After stranded outside for so long  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Money Generator Maxims Is Back...After stranded outside for so long

Post by sun Fri 08 Jul 2011, 08:36

weslyku wrote:
hlk wrote:
weslyku wrote:
maxims wrote:i want 5 rep u guy by hook or by crook give it to me else tomorrow i mia with leng lui again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i cant rep leh..someone give me one more.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

its fr cikgu sun when ystd both u n phoenix opened thread n klci ended up green ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i see.......thank sun cikgu.

now everybody can rep in BC [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Fri 08 Jul 2011, 08:40

sorry sifu, I vote on a post where someone already voted you, maybe bcoz of that the vote not jadi, my fault, I will return you 2 votes, but today I have only 1 more vote remaining, i give you the other tomorrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Fri 08 Jul 2011, 08:49

bernardlcn wrote:
phoenix wrote:
maxims wrote:Thanks sun flower

how come bern me sun and hlk give you rep bt u got 3 only [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

think mine cannot get thru ... owe u and Max sifu one rep ... tomolo kasi k [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

already rep u +1 sifu ... phoenix one coming soon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3