Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SapuraKencana, Petronas, Shell consortium discovers gas offshore Sarawak

Go down

SapuraKencana, Petronas, Shell consortium discovers gas offshore Sarawak Empty SapuraKencana, Petronas, Shell consortium discovers gas offshore Sarawak

Post by Cals Tue 10 Jun 2014, 03:18

SapuraKencana, Petronas, Shell consortium discovers gas offshore Sarawak
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Ahmad Naqib Idris Adzman Shah of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 09 June 2014 18:48

KUALA LUMPUR (June 9): A consortium comprising SapuraKencana Petroleum Bhd, Petronas-Carigali Sdn Bhd and Sarawak Shell Bhd, has discovered natural gas offshore Sarawak.

SapuraKencana announced to Bursa Malaysia today that natural gas were found at four wells in the SK408 production sharing contract (PSC) area. SapuraKencana owns 40% in the PSC while Petronas-Carigali and Sarawak Shell hold 30% each. 

“The first well, Teja-1, located 8 km southeast Cili Padi gas field encountered 219 metres of gross column whilst the Gorek-1 discovery, located 15 km southeast F23 gas field encountered a gross gas column of 235 metres.

“The third well, Legundi-1, located 18 km south F23 gas field which was drilled in a down-flank location encountered a 139 metres gross gas column and the fourth well, Larak-1, located 12 km south of F6 gas field, also drilled in a down-flank location encountered a gross gas column of 333 metres,” SapuraKencana said.

The SK408 block is located approximately 120 kilometres offshore Sarawak. The gas wells are the first four of a 10-well commitment in the SK408 PSC, according to  SapuraKencana.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down