Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benalec sells land for RM235.13 million

Go down

Benalec sells land for RM235.13 million Empty Benalec sells land for RM235.13 million

Post by Cals Wed 11 Jun 2014, 01:54

Benalec sells land for RM235.13 million
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Bernama   
Tuesday, 10 June 2014 15:41

KUALA LUMPUR (June 10): Benalec Holdings Bhd has proposed to dispose of 22 parcels of leasehold commercial land in Melaka, measuring 52ha, to Ultra Harmony Development Sdn Bhd for RM235.13 million cash.

Benalec said the proposal was in line with the group's business model to dispose of the reclaimed land received from reclamation projects in Melaka which involved settlement in kind or cash in a timely manner either through disposals or joint ventures.

"The proposed disposal and the prior land disposal also provide an avenue for the group to raise funds to finance on-going and future reclamation projects and to meet working capital requirements," it said in a filing with Bursa Malaysia today.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down