Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSL submits audited accounts, avoids trading suspension on Bursa Malaysia

Go down

CSL submits audited accounts, avoids trading suspension on Bursa Malaysia Empty CSL submits audited accounts, avoids trading suspension on Bursa Malaysia

Post by Cals Wed 09 Jul 2014, 08:53

CSL submits audited accounts, avoids trading suspension on Bursa Malaysia
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Shalini Kumar of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 08 July 2014 20:43

KUALA LUMPUR (July 08): China Stationery Ltd (CSL) has avoided its shares being suspended from trading tomorrow, following the submission of its annual audited accounts for financial year 2013, ended Dec 31. 

However, the Chinese-based firm has been categorised as a Practice Note 17 company.

In a filing to Bursa Malaysia, CSL said it had submitted its audited accounts to the exchange today. 

"In view of the above, please be advised [that] there will be no suspension of trading in the company's securities, on July 09," it said. 

For the financial year ended Dec 31, 2013, CSL posted a net profit of RMB388 million — a 16.6% drop from the previous year, on the back of revenue of RMB1.8 billion. 

Bursa had earlier rejected CSL's application, for a further one month extension from its original extended deadline of July 31.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down