Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia Pacific Corp risks suspension if annual accounts not in by Friday

Go down

Malaysia Pacific Corp risks suspension if annual accounts not in by Friday Empty Malaysia Pacific Corp risks suspension if annual accounts not in by Friday

Post by Cals Thu 06 Nov 2014, 18:49

Malaysia Pacific Corp risks suspension if annual accounts not in by Friday

KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 6): Malaysia Pacific Corp Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) has failed to submit its latest annual audited accounts to Bursa Malaysia by the bourse regulator's deadline.
In a statement on Bursa Malaysia's website today, property developer Malaysia Pacific said the audited numbers for financial year ended June 30, 2014 was supposed to have reached Bursa Malaysia by last Friday (October 31).
Bursa Malaysia has extended the deadline for Malaysia Pacific to submit its audited accounts to tomorrow (November 7).
Should it fail to do so, Malaysia Pacific said Bursa Malaysia would suspend trading of its shares this Monday (November 10) until further notice.
Today, Malaysia Pacific shares rose 0.5 sen or 1.3% to settle at 39.5 sen at 12.30pm, for a market valuation of RM113.6 million.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down