Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance DBS Research remains optimistic on E&O’s long term prospects

Go down

Alliance DBS Research remains optimistic on E&O’s long term prospects Empty Alliance DBS Research remains optimistic on E&O’s long term prospects

Post by Cals Tue 09 Sep 2014, 02:25

Alliance DBS Research remains optimistic on E&O’s long term prospects
Business & Markets 2014
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 08 September 2014 08:44

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 8): AllianceDBS Research has maintained its Buy rating on Eastern & Oriental Bhd (E&O) at RM3 with an unchanged target price of RM3,.80 and said it remains optimistic of E&O’s long-term prospects supported by its quality land bank (Medini, STP2, Elmina West) and strong, value-enhancing brand name.
In a note Monday, the research house said E&O was proposing a 1-for-10 bonus issue, 1-for-5 free warrants issue, and 5-year redeemable convertible medium term notes (RCMTNs) issue.
It said the exercise prices and coupon rates will only be determined at a later stage. The collective proposals are expected to be completed in 1QCY15.
AllianceDBS Research said the RCMTNs will raise RM350 million fresh capital for E&O to embark on its massive expansion plans as it targets to achieve cumulative profit of RM450m over FY14-16F.
“Despite a slower launch pace in view of the softer property market, E&O’s unbilled sales remain steady at RM900m, thanks to strong response to the Avira project (about RM1.3 million per unit) at Medini.
“Phase 1 comprising 208 units of Avira terraces has achieved 80% take-up, and we understand E&O might launch the next phase in 2HFY15,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down