Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scientex shares to be suspended tomorrow

Go down

Scientex shares to be suspended tomorrow Empty Scientex shares to be suspended tomorrow

Post by Cals Wed 24 Sep 2014, 02:35

Scientex shares to be suspended tomorrow
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Shalini Kumar of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 23 September 2014 19:33

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 23): Scientex Bhd will have the trading of its shares suspended tomorrow (Sept 24) from 9 am, due to material announcement. 

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia this evening, Scientex said this was "pending the release of a material announcement, the holding of a press conference before the close of trading on Sept 24". 

The announcement is expected to be related to an earlier filing made with Bursa on Aug 08, with regard to a strategic alliance agreement signed with Japan-based plastic film manufacturer Futamura Chemical Co., Ltd, according to executives familiar with the company. 

In an announcement in August, Scientex said both Futumura and its wholly-owned unit, Scientex Packaging Film Sdn Bhd, will build a biaxially oriented polypropylene film manufacturing plant, and to develop and grow the consumer packaging markets

The stock closed seven sen higher at RM6.95, with a market capitalisation of RM1.5 billion. 
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down