Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable Trade Franklin Resources trims stake in OldTown

Go down

Notable Trade Franklin Resources trims stake in OldTown Empty Notable Trade Franklin Resources trims stake in OldTown

Post by Cals Thu 20 Nov 2014, 01:44

Notable Trade
Franklin Resources trims stake in OldTown

KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 19): Franklin Resources Inc, one of the substantial shareholders in Oldtown Bhd, has been trimming its stake in Old Town Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) in the past few months.
According to filings with Bursa Malaysia, it showed the investment advisory services agency had disposed some 5.08 million shares, representing a 0.82% in OldTown since August.
Oldtown share price has been on the decline since August, falling from RM2.20 to RM1.67 today.

According to the latest filing to Bursa Malaysia, Franklin Resources disposed 43,000 shares on the open market. After the disposal, Franklin Resources's shareholdings has dropped to 6.41%  or 28.58 million shares from 7.23% in August, as of today.

Meanwhile, Oldtown has also accelerated its share buy back activities since August. The filing to the stock exchange shows that the number of shares retained in the treasury has increased to 7.67 million as at Oct 20, from 615,000 as at June 3.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down