Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock Dayang gains 3.39% on Petronas Carigali contract

Go down

Hot Stock Dayang gains 3.39% on Petronas Carigali contract Empty Hot Stock Dayang gains 3.39% on Petronas Carigali contract

Post by Cals Wed 17 Dec 2014, 01:26

Hot Stock
Dayang gains 3.39% on Petronas Carigali contract

KUALA LUMPUR (Dec 16): Dayang Enterprise Holdings Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) rose 3.39% in early trade on Tuesday after the company’s unit bagged a contract from Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd to provide brownfield services.
At 9.21am, Dayang rose 8 sen to RM2.44 with 21,600 shares done.
BIMB Securities Research has maintained its “Buy” rating on Dayang at RM2.36 with a higher target price of RM3.37 (from RM3.14) after Dayang’s subsidiary, Dayang Enterprise SB has been awarded a contract by Petronas Carigali SB for the provision of brownfield major modification work for Bardegg-2 and Baronia Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) development project.
In a note Tuesday, the research house said with this, it had revised its  available FY15/16 forecast higher by 7% respectively.
BIMB Securities said inclusive of this contract, Dayang’s current outstanding orderbook would stand at circa RM4.5 billion, with the HUC contracts portion to provide earnings visibility until 2018. 
“Maintain a Buy call with a revised target price of RM3.37 from RM3.14 previously based on higher FY15 EPS of 30.6sen on PER of 11x,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down