Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable Trade EPF ceases to be substantial shareholder in E&O

Go down

Notable Trade EPF ceases to be substantial shareholder in E&O Empty Notable Trade EPF ceases to be substantial shareholder in E&O

Post by Cals Wed 04 Mar 2015, 01:19

Notable Trade
EPF ceases to be substantial shareholder in E&O

By Gho Chee Yuan / theedgemarkets.com   | March 3, 2015 : 6:34 PM MYT   

KUALA LUMPUR (March 2): The [size=14]Employees Provident Fund (EPF) had ceased to be a substantial shareholder inEastern & Oriental Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) as of Feb 26, according to a Bursa Malaysia filing today.

This followed the disposal of 675,000 shares, representing 0.06% interest in E&O (fundamental: 1.5; valuation: 0.6).

According to earlier filings on Bursa, EPF emerged as a substantial shareholder in the property developer on Jan 23 this year, with a 5.09% stake or 62.25 million shares.  

The provident fund started disposing shares in E&O on Jan 29, selling 1 million shares or 0.08% stake.

In February, EPF continued to dispose E&O shares, amounting to 485,000 through two transactions.

Following the latest disposal, EPF should still have 61.11 million shares in E&O, which worked out to a 4.99% interest in the company.

E&O closed 11 sen or 4.82% lower today at RM2.17, giving it a market capitalisation of RM2.788 billion.  

(Notes: [size=12][size=12]The Edge Research's fundamental score reflects a company's profitability and balance sheet strength, calculated based on historical numbers. The valuation score determines if a stock is attractively valued or not, also based on historical numbers. A score of 3 suggests strong fundamentals and attractive valuations.)[/size][/size]
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down